Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johanspb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Pop dance song with bagpipes sound
    Hello everybody! Could you please help me to find the name of this song Zippyshare.com - MOV01974.mp3 ?
    I recorded it sitting in a bar, so there is a bit noisy.
    Thank you in advance! :)

Sep 19, 2009, 03:40 AM

Or can anybody just write me the words from this song? I can't analyse what the girl sings, just understand few words. And with text I will try to Google it.
    bugmenotagain Posts: 12, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 19, 2009, 08:13 PM

YouTube - Get Far - The Radio

Sep 20, 2009, 02:33 AM
    Thanks man!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song with bagpipes or something [ 50 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a song with bagpipes in it I think... I think its bagpipes, it always liked it, but could never remember its title or much about it... any help? Maybe it was whistling instead of bagpipes...

Do you know this dance/trance song? I think it's a quite new song [ 5 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this song with Google without any luck.. I hummed it on YouTube.. Lyrics were something like "I can't get over you" Thanks for any help.. YouTube - hmmm

The lyrics are not Dance, Gdansk but sound like it [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a song I heard recently. I thought the lyrics in the chorus were saying "So dance, Gdansk" but there's nothing like that I could find anywhere, so it's probably something that sounds similar, but is something that makes more sense. The song I'm trying to find is...

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search