Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toma4444wi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Older; :Jensen wood burner
    I have an older Jensen wood burner. The closest that I can come to a model is PFS 80-86. It is a two blower unit but hasn't been run in 6 or 7 years. The electrical looks OK including a thermostat.s Does anyone have any owners manual or instructions that would apply? Or could tell me anything about this unit.

Thanks

Tom
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Sep 16, 2009, 10:00 AM
    You might contact these folks. The name Jensen has been changed to Ashley.

Jensen 24AJ
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 10:04 AM

I can't help with the manual, but I've used a jensen for the last 18 years. I might be able to help with a question. Pictures would be nice also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using an old jensen wood furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I rent an old farm house that has a jensen wood burning furnace and would like to try using it this winter but I don't know how to use it. Any help would be appreciated.

Need wiring diagram for Old Jensen wood furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old Jensen wood furnace with a Honeywell limit control, a draft induced fan , and a blower fan that I need a wiring diagram or some assistance in. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jensen wood add on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Jensen 24A add on wood furnace that was in my house when I bought it. I need a new 72 c.f.m draft blower and a new control center and I can't seem to find a web site where I can buy parts for this furnace. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Jenson Add On Wood Burner [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Jensen 24A add on wood furnace that was in my house when I bought it. I need a new 72 c.f.m draft blower and a new control center and I can't seem to find a web site where I can buy parts for this furnace. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wood Burner Question [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a home with a wood burner add on to the regular forced air heat pump my question is do I need to keep the blower constantly running on the back of the wood burner to circulate the warm or let the blower on my heat pump run to circulate the warm air from the wood burner...

View more questions Search