Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tejasumanth Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 09:18 AM
    New business ideas
    I want to start new business in india with capital of 10 lacks please suggest me which business is good.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2009, 12:46 AM
    Hi, tejasumanth!

What sort of education, skills and training do you already have, please?

I did need to remove your personal email address from your post. Once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that others with similar questions might benefit by the information that's exchanged. Plus, I would hate to see you get spammed because your email address was exposed here.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for some good business ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Wanted to start a business by investing $40,000 to $50,000 in a small town area in South Asia. Available resources: Shops, Lands, Light Vehicle and Skilled & Unskilled people. (Factory type business preffered).

I've tried almost everything, I need ideas to bring new business into my hair salon [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for ideas to get new business into my almost 2 year old salon. I have tried almost everything, flyers , newspaper ads, referral programs, rewards programs, asking for models to use for education classes. I have a full staff now and I need some inexpensive , quick way to get new people...

Business ideas [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Anybody will tell me which business can I start

Business ideas [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want to start a part time business. I have my flat which is vacant. Also I have man power to start business. I want to know which business part time I should try which can utilise my resedential flat as wl as manpower effectively.

Home based business ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know some of the home based business. Where I can spent my spare time regularly and earn money .:confused:

View more questions Search