Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lukskiwlker Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Boots and cuffed pants
    Is it appropriate to wear boots and cuffed pants?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 16, 2009, 09:08 AM

I can't picture boots with cuffed pants, possiby because I don't think it works. A nice loafer goes well with cuff pants though.

It is up to you really.

Tick
    purplepeoples Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 11:33 AM

What kind of boots? Flat boots no, but healed boots yes.
    lukskiwlker Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepeoples View Post
    What kind of boots? flat boots no, but healed boots yes.
    The boots I'm referring to are heeled cowboy boots.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 02:53 PM

Hm. I think I'd have to see a pic to say for sure. Because I would lean towards something flat like a loafer (as tick suggested) or a flat like purple said no to. I just can't imagine heeled cowboy boots.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 18, 2009, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    hm. i think i'd have to see a pic to say for sure. because i would lean towards something flat like a loafer (as tick suggested) or a flat like purple said no to. i just can't imagine heeled cowboy boots.
    Heeled cowboy boots would look really weird with cuffed pants :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful boots [ 4 Answers ]

Right. I have a pair of gorgeous, metallic blue, well fitting, knee-high Doc Martin boots. The problem is when I lace them up and try to walk in them the crease at my ankle is so stiff I find it digs really badly into my achilles tendon and ribs away the skin. How do you soften leather boots?...

Doggy Boots [ 7 Answers ]

Have any of you had experience with doggy boots? If you have had success with them, which are the best kinds on the market? What is the difference between them? I'm also looking for other rainy day options. It's for an English cocker spaniel. Thanks!

Cowboy boots [ 3 Answers ]

Stan always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. Seeing some on sale one day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly. He walked into the house and says to his wife: "Notice anything different about me?" Bessie looks...

New boots [ 5 Answers ]

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, are Californians. Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. So seeing some on sale one day, he buys them & wears them home, walking proudly. He walks into the house and says to his wife: 'Notice anything different about me?' Margaret looks him...

The Boots [ 2 Answers ]

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, move to Texas . Bert always Wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he Buys them and wears them home. Walking proudly he goes into the kitchen and says to his wife, "Notice Anything different about me?" Margaret looks him...

View more questions Search