Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 07:43 AM
    Wind Load For Design Of Fences
    Hi all
    I am going through this asce 7-05 and ibc codes for the design of 10'-0" high fence, but i am stuck in wind calculations. The stuff in code seems dont relate with the fence in any way, think code is all bout buildings. So is there anyone who can shed some idea about wind load calculations and design procedures for 10'-0" high fences? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Soya

Check out some similar questions!

Need wind load to be calculated [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on a project that I will need some help with. I need to attach chain link fence to the side of a concrete pillar where the fence will be 10' above the pillar and 2' on the side of the pillar for a total of 12' high. The fence will be of what is called louver-mesh meaning that the...

Wind Load [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to calculate the wind load for a sign that is going in at my Dad' office. I don't have a copy of the International Building Code, or ASCE 7.02. The sign is 7' x 2', with 4 4"x6"'s that will hold up the sign in 2' concrete. The sign itself is 14 ft^2, and I came up...

Wind load [ 1 Answers ]

How can I calculate wind load on anchor bolts for chain link fence posts? Then, how to calculate same load if posts are anchored and buried in 30" of concrete?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.