Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2006, 09:16 AM
    I get to jelouse
    Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months. And we love each other a lot but the thing is I am way to jelouse. Like when he goes and hangs out with friends I get all pissed and I always want to be talking to him or I think he is cheating on me and when ever we are all hanging out with mass people and some of my friends that are girls that are his friends to that he hasn't seen in awhile and he pays more attention to them and not me I automatically think he is in love with them what should I do I need help??
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Oct 29, 2006, 10:18 AM
    Developing better self confidence is number one. Being jealous is the best way to drive off a boyfriend or any friend for that matter. When you feel that green eyed monster coming up, think positive thoughts of yourself. He is with you and he is not looking for another. Believe it. He has to do things with his friends, it is healthy and so do you. When you get jealous say," jealousywill driving him away". Because eventually it will. Be kind to yourself and love yourself. A confident person does not feel jealousy.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 29, 2006, 10:26 AM
    If he hasn't done anything to make you lose faith in your relationship, trust him. Without trust, there isn't anything and let me warn you: The more clingy and smothering you get with your significant other, the further away they want to be from you.

If you trust him, then trust him around other people; if he didn't want you he wouldn't date you. And don't be jealous, his friends are there for him when you aren't around, and you are there for him when they aren't around.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2006, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months. and we love each other alot but the thing is i am way to jelouse. like when he goes and hangs out with friends i get all pissed and i always wanna be talking to him or i think he is cheating on me and when ever we are all hanging out with mass ppl and some of my friends that are girls that are his friends to that he hasnt seen in awhile and he pays more attention to them and not me i automatically think he is in love with them what should i do i need help???
    You need to build up self-confidence. Keep reminding yourself that your current boyfriend is with YOU YOU YOU..
    Insecurity is a big turn off for a male and female.
    If you carry on like the way you are doing you will push him further and further away and I'm sure you don't want that to happen.
    Guys like girls you are sure of themselves (but not in an arrogant way), you know.
    Stay focused and don't let your mind drift into wonderland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search