Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Sep 16, 2009, 06:36 AM
    How to make a slide show
    Sorry if its in the wrong section, but anyway, I am getting married next year, and my fiancée loves that song by Brad Paisley "Good Morning Beautiful", and I had an idea as a real nice surprise for her on our wedding day (at the reception of coarse). My idea was to create a slide show of pictures of me and her through our time dating, and being engaged, hanging out and what-not, with that song "Good Morning Beautiful" playing as the pictures went through. Does anyone know how I can make a slideshow that would do that? I would prefer it to be a free program if it is something I have to download.
    desertstar36 Posts: 46, Reputation: 10

Sep 16, 2009, 06:48 AM

It is not free but I have used Power Point to make slide shows and to do presentions.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2009, 07:24 AM

I used Corel Photoalbum 6 to make a slideshow, but it looks like this may be a better tool. Photo Editing Software ? PaintShop Photo Express 2010

I did not add sound.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 09:48 AM

This one is free
    Slide Show Movie Maker
    Create AVI photo slideshows
    Slide Show Movie Maker Freeware download and review - create AVI photo slideshows from SnapFiles

Using Windows Movie Maker 2 to Present Still Photos
    Using Windows Movie Maker 2 to Present Still Photos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to make a T.V show [ 7 Answers ]

I want to make a t.v show but I don't know how! I've been trying to look for stuff like how to make a t.v show but it doesn't do anything! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A T.V SHOW? Please would somebody reply:confused:

Photos for slide show [ 1 Answers ]

I have all my photos in a folder but when I click On slide show to display all the selected photos Nothing happens. I made another folder just to copy some in, went to slide show Again I get the same problem. Gaz

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

Flash slide Show [ 2 Answers ]

The weather channel has a desk top version that can be downloaded from weatherchannel.com. In the upper right hand corner is a flash slide show called "Just for Fun." I would like to know how to make one like it because it has the controls I need and I really like the way it looks. I would...

View more questions Search