Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2009, 08:12 AM

Talaniman Rule- Take care of your last relationship, heal from it, before you jump into the next one.

You are both violating this rule, and will have drama, and confusion, and conflict, until you solve your past issues.

Plain and simple. You should stay out of each others business and handle your own.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Sep 19, 2009, 08:53 AM

We brought up kids when you mentioned his,and in a cold way "he should call before he brings him over here"
    Let me change that not cold,maybe you just want to know so you can prepare a dinner for everyone,so no one is going to question you on you'r children we are just trying to put together a story in our heads based on what you tell us,
    So if you said,
    He needs to call when he's bringing his son here because I am very busy with my kids,cooking,cleaning I just need to know when there might be one more for dinner or something like that?

But that is not how you came off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife is talking to another guy all the time. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been married to my wife for 4 1/2 years now. I moved countries and left my family after meeting her while I was studying in the US. We have always had arguments, but not more than any other married couple I know and we have always made up. Just recently she became very distant and...

Myself H1, wife and son h4 how to file the tax first time [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Expert, I am here in US on H1 from 4th Oct2007 . My wife joined me 22Dec 2007. I am filing tax for first time. Here are my concerns. My wife don't have SSN 1] Should I file tax as individual or as jointly (My wife does't work as she is on h4) 2] Should I file tax as nonresident as I am...

Filing first time. I am on H1 and my wife & son on H4 [ 3 Answers ]

I came to US in feb 2007 on H1. My wife and son joined me in April 2007. Both are on H4 visa. Wife has no SSN nor ITIN. I have following questions 1. Do I need to apply for ITIN for both my wife and son? If so how and which option to select in W7 for both 2. How do I file for my taxes?...

Filing Tax First Time for myself (H1B) and my Wife(H4) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was in Seattle, WA from Mar 2006 to Nov 2006 on H1B. My Wife was with me from Apr 2006 to Nov 2006 on H4. I had mentioned M2 as the FWT. I am back to my native country from Nov 2006. I have the following queries regarding filing the tax. Kindly clarify my queries. 1. Am I a resident...

View more questions Search