Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c_lynn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 06:56 PM
    80s children's movie (snakelike) sea witch--musical
    I saw this movie when I was a kid in the 1980s/early 90s. It was animated and out of the mainstream. My mom used to take me to this weird indie movie store in NY and I used to browse the walls of the children's section.

In the movie there was a sea witch who particularly terrified me because she was an eel/snake (I believe)--some sort of evil sea witch. I'm not certain that this movie had mermaids in it, but I remember it being somehow having to do with a good female character trying to get away from this snake sea witch and her cohorts.

I can only really remember the sea witch's song----

"....no one else can see. I'm the meanest creature (she's the meanest creature) in the sea."

And then she slithers away.

I'd LOVE to know the name of this one!
    :confused:

Maybe it had seahorses in it?
    c_lynn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 07:12 PM
    It was SWEET SEA nm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's animated witch movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! There is an animated children's movie I always watched as a kid, so it was in the 1980s or early 1990's. I don't remember much, but I do remember this: It had a few witches in it (4-8 I think) There was a kid witch and she couldn't control her powers (she might have been a witch over the...

Looking for a musical children's movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a musical children's movie that I used to watch when I was just a little girl at day care. This little girl wakes up in the middle of the night and her and her brother sing the head shoulders knees and toes song, go into the woods to celebrate her birthday with friends and sing...

Looking again for a title of a 70's children's movie about a witch. [ 2 Answers ]

I also cannot find the title of another children's movie we were shown in elementary school during the 70'-early 80's. It was about a witch, and I remember there also being a boy and girl. I think there were colored bubbles floating around them, and the sound of the bubbles popping with squeaky...

Children's movie musical about two kids who enter a coloring book [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I are trying to remember the name of this really great children's movie musical we saw as a kid and can't for the life of us remember so we were wondering if anyone could help us out. It's about two kids (a sister and brother I THINK) and they have to go into this coloring book and...

View more questions Search