Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    citiracer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 05:14 PM
    Apple wood
    I have 1375 lbs of apple wood for smoking on a trailer wanting to sell it a bbq shack and was curious what I should sell it for... any body know what that's worth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Hi, citiracer!

What do you mean by bbq shack, please? Is that something that you're also wanting to sell? I am presuming that bbq means barbecue.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30 GB Apple I Pod [ 3 Answers ]

Need step by step instruction on how to load my CD Audio books to I Pod. Any help would be appreciated. >Moved from Forum Help<

Removal of wood adhesive from wood subfloor [ 4 Answers ]

How do you remove wood adhesie from a subfloor? I want to install strand bamboo in a master bath. My contracter put 1/4 inch plywood over it but it crunches when you walk on it. Im afraid he tried to provide a smooth surface but didn't get rid of the initial problem-the ADHESIVE. I don't want a...

Apple pie [ 4 Answers ]

How do u keep the bottom crust from getting to soft?

Hi how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry. The gentleman who installed the cabinets inadvertently rubbed the glue on the cabinet itself... it looks awful.. thanks

Apple or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a desktop to use primarily for video editing and production. What are your thoughts on an Apple vs an AMD 64 based one?

View more questions Search