Sep 15, 2009, 12:15 PM
    ETG testing
    Does THC come up on an ETG test?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2009, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello m:

Couple things. You'll get better results if you start your own thread... But, I know it's not always apparent how to do that for new people... Maybe some mod'll move it.

No, the ETG test is FOR alcohol. They DO have tests for marijahoochie, though. If you're on probation, you'll probably get one or two.

excon
    Hello m:

I haven't changed my mind since yesterday.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does drinking lots of water, urinating often and taking vitamins help you pass an EtG test faster..

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

ETG testing [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find accurate websites to research ETG testing?

Where do I get a testing job? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Australia and I'm wondering does anyone know how to get a video game testing job here?

Opk testing [ 1 Answers ]

I took a opk on Saturday and it was negative then took on Sunday and positive opk and also positive on Monday then negative on Tuesday so what days would have been the best for sex. We had sex once on Saturday, twice on Sunday, once on Monday and probably on Tuesday. Should we have sex on...

View more questions Search