Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beesgoaway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 02:33 PM
    Bee trouble
    Ok we have bees living between our side walk and the house they live underground very hard to get to we have sprayed bug killer and they are still here , I don't think any of the poison is going down the hole. I also am not sure of what kind of bees they are besides pesty ones. Have any Ideas on how to get rid of them??
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 03:07 PM
    First, as to why the pesticide didn't work. Liquids/sprays are absorbed into the ground or neutralized by the lime in the sidewalk.

Next, you need to determine if they are honeybees. Honeybees have just started recovering from a devastating fungus(we think) that destoyed nearly 1/3 of the hives in the Northeast US. Go out at sunset and look at the bees as they come back in. If they are golden colored and fuzzy, call a beekeeper to come collect the wild queen. Most exterminators have beekeepers' numbers right by the phones for just this situation.

If they're not honeybees, let me know and we can discuss your options for getting rid of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think I might be in some trouble. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, I have been in a relationship with the greatest girl for almost 6 years. I love her dearly and she loves me like there is no tomorrow. I don't know where I would have ever been without her. We have a great relationship and are best friends. Now here comes the problem... I was married...

Mom in trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have been arrested for petty larceny, I know it was stupid and I can't quite even remember why I did it. I was arrested 16 years for the same thing .I am a singlemom , and atend college fulltime. Do you think I will go to jail? I am worried sick

I am in big trouble [ 4 Answers ]

ok ........im am a total dummy:o .........i havent filed my taxes for the last three years........i want to get it straightened out..............I havent a clue what to do or where to start......I figured this might be a good place......is there anyone that can stop laughing at me long enough to...

IRS trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Last year, My son made an agreement with the IRS to have $150 taken weekly from his paycheck. This week, for the Fourth time, they have seized his whole check Minus $165 . Now IRS told him and his boss, that they will be taking $265 a week. The IRS is determined to get the balance, because the...

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search