Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashriel Posts: 52, Reputation: 8

Sep 14, 2009, 11:38 AM
    Native Remedies.anyone tried it?
    Psychological Health - Herbal and natural remedies and information for emotional and mental wellbeing

Hello:

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the products on the native remedies website?
    I'm interested in the Mind Soothe and Mind Calm products for anxiety and moodiness. I just don't know if they really work...
    Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2009, 11:56 AM

They are suppose to be good.
    I have never tried anything from there yet.
    Another one is Bach remedies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heartburn remedies? [ 7 Answers ]

I am tired of taking Rolaids, isn't there a more natural way to kick the heartburn with a bun in the oven?

Herbal remedies [ 34 Answers ]

I am trying to incorporate herbs and supplements into my diet, for many the many health benefits I've been hearing about. Has anyone heard of, or tried a product called eyebright... or any other good herbal products for eye health? Also, are there any good herbal remedies for anxiety and/or...

How can my victim have two remedies? [ 4 Answers ]

I was convicted of embezzlement in 2002. Served my time, spent 5 years on probation. Towards the end of my probation, my probation officer violated me because the huge amount of restitution wasn't paid in full by the end of the end of the 5 years probation. Went to court, my attorney advised the...

Low H2O psi, remedies? [ 1 Answers ]

Holding tank alone, holding tank with pump, other solutions?? THanks

View more questions Search