Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 18, 2009, 12:40 PM

I think it is when your knuckles look noticeably darker that people assume you are bleaching.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 18, 2009, 12:57 PM

Yeah

Also, the lips actually go darker (quinone buildup in the bloodstream)

And the neck looks darker than the face (naturally face would get more everyday sun, not neck).
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 18, 2009, 01:12 PM

Usually I notice a bleacher when their hands really bright. Like brighter than their body. That's how I notice when beyonce or rihanna is bleaching. And right now my hands are a shade lighter than my face. So not too noticeable. But if I put my hand up to my face you could tell. I never have a problem with my hands being too dark (thank God), if anything I have a problem with them being too light. For some reason my hands lighten faster than my arms, though I just started applying the Christaline to my arms. They're about half a shade lighter now after two applications. So hopefully I'll see progress if I keep this up! I'm optimistic! :)!
    divaforlyfe Posts: 39, Reputation: 7

Oct 18, 2009, 03:01 PM

Wow, you are lucky most bleachers I know have super dark hands that how I tell. But I think genetics and lifestyle has a lot to do with it people who drive a lot have drivers shadow that why my windows are tinted, my face can easily lighten so I focus more on the darker parts first, my goal is have an even tone. Also wearing plastic foot wear and then socks has helped with my feet, winter is coming so putting the creams on then gloves helps.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 04:53 PM
    That's great that it's lightening your hands and arms now. Can you tell if it's also lightening the knuckles as well? Well, I'm hoping mine will arrive this week.
    divaforlyfe Posts: 39, Reputation: 7

Oct 18, 2009, 05:46 PM

I don't dark knuckles but my feet is the problem the phanlanges you know the part on your feet that kind of are the knuckles have been super dark, I have never figured out why but I read some where that heels have something to do with it, I've been wearing heels for yrs, since 17. But they look way better now, I don't use movate on my body only on my feet then the 55 plus it has helped my knees also, I fell 2 months ago and it has helped.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 05:55 PM
    The 55H+ has also helped lighten your knees? That's great. My phanlanges on my feet aren't dark, but my knees and elbows have hyperpigmentation. My knuckles are a bit darker than the rest of my hands but aren't so noticeable. But, when I lightened my hands, the knuckles stand out a lot more as a few shades darker than the rest of my hand.
    afro13queen Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Oct 19, 2009, 12:43 AM

@ Brown Deceit

That's actually mad true, I been waiting to bust this pic out! Look at Rhiannas hand you.. the knuckles look a little peculiar... I wish she would just tell what she uses!

BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 19, 2009, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by afro13queen View Post
    @ Brown Deceit

Thats actually mad true, I been waiting to bust this pic out! Look at Rhiannas hand yall.. the knuckles look a lil peculiar.....I wish she would just tell what she uses!

Lol @ "I wish she would just tell what she uses!" as if she's going to come out and admit to the world that she bleaches. I mean everyone already knows. Or THINKS they know. But no one can be absolutely 100% sure. But could you imagine the field day black America would have? Lmfao. The field day Tyra would have. Tyra who yells at people for bleaching, but had TWO nose surgeries to make her nose look more Caucasian. Oh please. She disgusts me.

Oct 19, 2009, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    Lol @ "I wish she would just tell what she uses!" as if she's gonna come out and admit to the world that she bleaches. I mean everyone already knows. Or THINKS they know. But no one can be absolutely 100% sure. But could you imagine the field day black America would have? Lmfao. The field day Tyra would have. Tyra who yells at people for bleaching, but had TWO nose surgeries to make her nose look more caucasion. Oh please. She disgusts me.
    I KNOW she's not going to come out and say what she uses but a girl can dream right? :) But Black America would have a serious field day! You right about that one. And Tyra has got to be the MOST judgemental woman on EARTH! Geez! About 90% of black hollywood has had some sort of nose augmentation... So I'm not going to judge Tyra, but on the other hand she shouldn't be judging others who bleach, or wear weaves or etc, because she falls DEEP into both categories!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 19, 2009, 01:48 PM

If we feel weird about telling people even our family about bleaching I'm sure Rihanna won't admit this to the world

Oct 19, 2009, 02:20 PM

Once again, I realize this, I just wish she would accidentally drop a receipt, or someone in her camp would spill... Things like that happen ALL the time.. If it didn't, the world wouldn't know that Paris Hilton has herpes.. :)

Oct 19, 2009, 02:26 PM
    Once again, I realize this, I just wish she would accidentally drop a receipt, or someone in her camp would spill...Things like that happen ALL the time..If it didnt, the world wouldnt know that Paris Hilton has herpes..:)
    OMg where the hell have I been?? I didn't hear about that. Well I wish the same. You would think as often as Celebs so called friends spill the beans just to get a few bucks. WILL SOME ONE RAT OUT HER LIGHTENING PRODUCTS!! :D

Oct 19, 2009, 04:25 PM

BOOM!! Im telling you!! And yup, someone put a receipt of Valtrex that belonged to Paris Hilton up on TMZ and it checked out and was REAL!! I was like DAYUM! :) That's what Im saying, Rhianna's bestie Melissa needs to give up the info!
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:37 PM
    BOOM!!!! Im tellin ya!!! And yup, someone put a receipt of Valtrex that belonged to Paris Hilton up on TMZ and it checked out and was REAL!!! I was like DAYUM! :) Thats wut Im sayin, Rhianna's bestie Melissa needs to give up the info!!
    Woah, I missed that too, I didn't know Paris had that although I'm not surprised.

I wish Ri woud drop a receipt too, but t's best she stay quiet about it because it would definitely tarnish her career and america would have a field day just how they did with MJ.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 20, 2009, 07:43 AM

Well the manufacturer, dermatologist or whoever it is (If she is lightening) could make millions if it got out. Maybe she had them sign some contract not to divulge.

Oct 20, 2009, 01:02 PM

Yes but if I'm correct isn't melissa bleaching too, if so then she isn't going to tell. Come on Celeb world, friends of Trina and all the other bleachers tell US PLZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 07:46 PM
    He he... yeah I bet one of those celebs are reading our pleads... well I guess one you ladies and gents will have to make it big and famous and then report back to AMHD of all the celebs' secrets...
    canuguesswhoiam Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Oct 20, 2009, 07:59 PM

55+ must not be that good if part of it is leaked out before you even get it and u have to use it with all that steroid gunk to see any result
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 08:03 PM
    Mine doesn't look like it leaked, it's dry. I don't think it has steroids in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movate cream [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I woud like to know if you can use espharma movate cream to lighten skin colour. It says it is a anti inflammatory anti allergic antipruritic , my friend is using it to lighten her skin and she says that it works. I 've noticed that her skin where she has some brown spots has really where. Can...

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

How do you treat the huge pimples you get from using neoprosone gel forte? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here,I have a big problem, I've beeen using neoprosone gel forte and I have seen results but some really huge and gross pimples too I need to get rid of them but I don't know how. I think I did something wrong.I don't think I'm allegic,cuold it be becausei didn't use a milder cream with...

Hot Movate Gel [ 1 Answers ]

What are the good and bad side effects of Hot Movate Gel?

View more questions Search