Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Softball09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 11:19 PM
    How do you tell if your pregnant if you don't have regular periods?
    OK, I haven't had a period since before this past June and I have had sex in the past month and we did use protection but I still haven't had a period since. So I was wondering one, can I even get pregnant if I haven't had a period in the long period and if I can, what are my chances of being pregnant?
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 02:06 AM

To your first question, yes, unless you are incapable of getting pregnant, then any time you have sex it's a possibility to be pregnant.

To your second question, it all depends on the facts and the details. Go get yourself a pregnancy test, or see your doctor to give you an examination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regular periods [ 1 Answers ]

I havean exact every 28 day cycle. Lmp 9/11/08. Administered 2 at home pregnanct test the first one a dollar tree test and the second an equate test both tests were negative. I feel as though my period is here, I have cramping sharp pains in my vagina and wetness a lot of discharge white cloudy...

Periods too regular [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 13 and I've had regular periods for about 2 years but all of a sudden I'm getting it 8 days apart and the bleeding doesn't really stop? What should I do

Have regular periods [ 1 Answers ]

What are some ways that I can make my periods more regular?

How regular are your periods after birth [ 1 Answers ]

I gave birth at the beginning of November, 2006. On Dec 31, 2007 I had my first period. I had my second period on January 29, 2007. By my calculations I should have had my next one on February 28. It is now March 5th and I have not started. I am not on the pill, but we did use protection. ...

View more questions Search