Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11457 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 08:26 PM
    What do I do
    My friend met a guy be e mail and he's 15 she's 12 now there dating. I got his e mail address to see if he was some well you know sick people after a few e mails back and forth he started talking to me like we were dating should I tell me friend that's he's hitting on me and she should never e mai him or should I remind him that he's dating someone else what do I do please help
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2009, 11:03 PM
    Hi, 11457!

So, do you mean that your friend and this guy are now dating in person and not just still communicating with each other via the Internet?

Thanks!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 06:23 AM
    I think that was nice of you to check this guy out for your friend. There is an age difference here between a 12 year old girl, and a 15 year old guy after all.

But, if they are actually dating, you have two choices as to the email between you and him. You can either tell your friend you were checking him out, and what your impressions of him are, or, cut the communication with him entirely and risk your friend finding out.

I would recommend you tell your friend what you've done, and cut ties with him yourself.
    11457 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    I think that was nice of you to check this guy out for your friend. There is an age difference here between a 12 year old girl, and a 15 year old guy afterall.

But, if they are actually dating, you have two choices as to the email between you and him. You can either tell your friend you were checking him out, and what your impressions of him are, or, cut the communication with him entirely and risk your friend finding out.

I would recommend you tell your friend what you've done, and cut ties with him yourself.
    Thanks a lot I will tell my friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search