Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcasper27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 07:12 PM
    Fairytale Book
    I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been searching for a particular Fairytale book, I believe from the 80's. As a child I owned two, that were both by the same publishing company. Both big in size, one had a blue cover, can't remember what was on it and the other had a pink cover, with Gulliver's travels on the front. In the inside cover were different characters and I think it resembled a map. In the one book there were stories such as Gulliver's Travels and Rapunzel, among others. I'm not sure if it was Disney, it might not have been, but pages were filled with colorful pictures and they beheld a wide variety of stories. Perhaps there was also the Twelve Dancing Princesses and jack and the Beanstalk and the Nightingale... I wish I hadn't given them away when I was younger, but if anyone can help me, that would be so great. Thanks :)
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Sep 17, 2009, 08:43 PM

With the exception of "Gulliver," the stories sound like they would be "Grimm's Fairy Tales."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Book Title Book like the Mummy (Egypt) [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book 3 years ago a lady has a bottle given to her by a grandma and a necklace and a diary she always had a desire to see Egypt there a 2 men involved (love interest) she ended up on a paddle steamer and bad men were after her and the bottle and necklace. She ended up in Egypt at these...

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Fairytale Theme [ 5 Answers ]

Im getting married in early October and I'm doing a fairytale wedding theme I would like to get some ideals maybe even some pics of what I could do to make this reception out of this world. My colors are pastals and the wedding ceremony its self is being held outside @ sunset on the beach. Thanks

View more questions Search