Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

Nov 10, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Emo, that's real nice! I do imagine things that made my ex wonder.. I imagine flying like a bird in the blue blackish night sky with thick white clouds, I can imagine myself as a girl during romantic session( I know its not exactly the same but it succeeded anyway) I was a dreamer, now I'm more to the BLANK type where I look like I'm thinking but I'm not :)

I LOVE tranquility and I'm more to laid-back type, more to feelings and that's where I *tripped so hard I broke my soul and body. We have something in common. Its nice talking to you. I've not talk too much people since I went to college. Not everyone is nice to talk to for me.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 02:56 PM
    I am feeling pretty good right now... I had a girl over and had "a good time" In a way I feel like I wish I didn't have to do this but it really did help. I felt comfortable and I made her breakfast. I put candles in my room... I had romantic music... I felt like I replaced my ex and I am realizing there really wasn't anything "Sooo" special about my ex because this girl did all the things and let me do all the things I like sexually. So I'm glad that there is a new memory for that and I don't really like this girl for a relationship and I did tell her as well so we are cool. So this just shows me that there is someone else that will connect with me. Right now I just want to keep working out which I will tonight. I really liked my room and the environment so now I'm skeptical about changing it. I think I can still make it romantic.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 10, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Modern-Romantic sounds like a style that fits you. :)

Nov 10, 2009, 07:00 PM
    Go emo go, now u're running!
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 10:21 PM
    Is it possible to have a relationship with only one person trusting?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 10:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emopunk7 View Post
    is it possible to have a relationship with only one person trusting?
    You could have one but it wouldn't last.
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Nov 11, 2009, 10:31 PM

You both are so young and it sounds like you both are not ready for a real relationship. Jealousy, love, and revenge does not go together.
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Nov 11, 2009, 10:38 PM

I honesty don't think it would work with only one person trusting. See the one not being trusted would feel watched, questioned, accused. And the one that couldn't trust would feel insecure and have their suspicions. See it's a lose lose situation. It would crumble. Trust is the foundation of the relationship.

Nov 11, 2009, 10:50 PM

Its only going to work when both parties WORK. Works= WORK together. Can u be with a person u can't trust? Neither do someone who can't trust can live happily forever.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Yeah, my ex always said she can't and would never trust me n I did all I could to fix that and I never did anything nor cheated. Which is why I was so bothered she would go out over 3 times behind my back. It wasn't fair but I still miss her and I should have just let it go again and I'd be with her now.

Nov 11, 2009, 10:52 PM

emopunk7, if you don't understand what others are saying, then it's time you need to get some real counseling done. If you can't afford one, than go to the neighborhood church. Your girlfriend lied to you so many times, but you can't forgive her, but you still want to continue on with relationship after you took revenge on her, so she's angry and needs to cool down. The point is you don't want to forgive her actions and you can't trust her. You can't have a relationship with someone when you can't trust that person. In addition, it sounds like she doesn't want to have any relationship with you because you can't forgive. It sounds more like this is an control issue more than anything else. You call her numerous times, its not because you truly trust or love her because you didn't trust her to begin with. And when you did catch her in the lie it gave you more reason to control her somehow. Why have a relationship with someone you can't trust? If this is just how you are than you need some serious counseling.

Nov 11, 2009, 10:59 PM

Sounds serious for u 2nd time, its never bad to get a counseling, this site has given him a lot of counseling :) A whole lot of the world will need counseling but won't happen. Forgive yourself emopunk, we we're wrong. I was wrong,I lied to exs and I still can't stand up for it. I cheated emotionally, but I controlled myself in the end and just have to pay for the price and learn to be BETTER!
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 11:15 PM
    In all honesty, this is how I feel. I feel like she should have gotten a bit of her own medicine for doing the same thing over 3 times even after agreeing not to. Of course I felt and still feel bad because I have so much love but I also felt very hurt. I didn't want to break up and talking felt useless since we already agreed many times before and I forgave her every time and I felt that was my only option. Of course I apologized and explained but it didn't matter. She wouldn't forgive me. Yet I forgave her every time. So many thoughts come to my mind. Did she do it because she had something to hide? Was she afraid to tell me? I don't know what to think. All I know is that I never did anything wrong and I always let her slide and the one time I did do something wrong was only what she did to me. Maybe she had been wanting to leave me and this just helped her decision. So maybe better now than later I guess.

Nov 11, 2009, 11:24 PM

Well, I can tell you this... If you two would have kept this up, you would both feel hate for each other, nothing but hate. You wouldn't of wanted that would you?

Nov 11, 2009, 11:29 PM

If you forgave her and she's still unwilling to come back to you because you have lost trust in her and she's the one who can't forgive, then you need to move on to someone else. If you let things slide too many times and never really confronted her until now, then you let this relationship out of control. It's no use beating yourself up and stressing yourself. It's time to move on.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 11:54 PM
    Thank you bswc, rookie100 and 2ndtime for your replies... I am just sad and trying to move on. I have been feeling better. Just learning how to cope with this not working out again. I keep beating myself up for not trying even harder this time for things to work out even though I really feel I did.. Something inside says how hard did I try if its over again. I just want to cry but tears don't fall. Its strange.

Nov 11, 2009, 11:58 PM

It takes two to make it and two to break it.
    Can't make tears? Part of you is sick to death of being beat on by the other. Paint Your Room!
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 12:07 AM
    What do you mean part is tired of being beat on... what part rookie?

Nov 12, 2009, 12:16 AM

I think what rookie100 is trying to say is that your heart's broken too many times, that's why the tears don't come out.

Nov 12, 2009, 12:16 AM

Something is telling you to move past this. You've even started to entertain others. You need to stop beating on yourself and part of you is realizing it. Tears are starting to dry...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my girlfriend to trust me again after so many lies. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello friends, I have a problem and I have been seeking help from everywhere, and everyone, things in my relationship hasn't been looking to good for me. I lied to my girlfriend about things that are insignificant, things that if I tell the truth it won't be a problem, but I still lie about it. ...

Broke my girlfriend and kids heart and trust [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend and her kids have been living together for eight months all four of us have been through a lot in our past it was hard for me to get close to them and with worrying about work and bills making sure I took care of them right I kept being such a jerk to them I broke there hearts...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search