Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emopunk7 View Post
    Well it is hard for me to trust. I should tell you that I paid her back yesterday. I acted very nice the same way she did n then I did exactly to the last detail everything she did to me. I sent the same exact messages back n went to a bar n all. now she is mad at me.
    Well no S*** she's mad at you. Revenge is the LAST thing you want to do if you're trying to have a meaningful relationship. Communicate, don't play games. What a stupid thing to do.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 10:39 PM
    Well I told her I'm sorry and that I feel this is all my fault for not trusting her. I will try harder and all. She text back that she needs time to get unpissed. So what do you think now?
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Sep 15, 2009, 10:42 PM

Well it's great! You are behaving the way you should. Communication is the key.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 10:45 PM
    She text back that she needs time to get unpissed. So what do you think now?

So do as she asks and leave her alone while she gets unp*ssed. I wouldn't want to be around for that anyway.
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 10:48 PM
    Well I told her im sorry and that i feel this is all my fault for not trusting her. I will try harder and all. She text back that she needs time to get unpissed. So what do you think now?
    I'd need some time too. At least you apologized. Think next time before you act. Usually people just jump into action just because they have a certain emotion, yet they do not think about why they are having that emotion anyway. You can be pissed if you want, but how you deal with it is what's important. Give her space.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Thank you. Do you think she will dump me or would she have done it by now? Can I send her a text tonight around 9 saying I miss you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2009, 10:35 AM

I wouldn't, I would leave her alone for a few days at the least.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 10:39 AM

Yeah back off, it's all up in the air right now. Don't fuel the fire.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 10:41 AM
    An apology is nice, now the right thing to do is honor her request.
    In the meantime while she is getting unp*ssed, spend sometime focusing on your issues.
    You can not control whether someone will cheat on you, but after four years, this girl deserves some respect for being faithful.
    If you are so busy chasing her around so that no one swoops in on 'your property', you are going to end up pushing this girl out of your life for good.
    With honest communication, without the games, you can help build a foundation of trust, so that she is hiding things from you and you aren't overreacting at every insecure feeling you have.
    She knows where you stand, let her contact you next, fight your insecurity and start thinking about ways you can feel better and work better in this relationship.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 07:38 PM
    I really miss her... what if she is waiting for me to send her a message?
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 07:51 PM
    I really miss her...what if she is waiting for me to send her a message?
    She'll send you one when she's ready , don't push her.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 16, 2009, 07:52 PM
    I really miss her...what if she is waiting for me to send her a message?
    If she wanted to talk to you, she would contact you. You don't need to guess how she's feeling.

Spend some time doing your own thing. Don't wait by the phone for her either.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 07:59 PM
    Ooops I sent her a message saying "i miss you!" that's it. I had to... its a feeling thing. After I said sorry she said she needs time to get unpissed and after that I sent 3 texts asking y she did that... so I felt since I didn't speak to her all day an ending as an aftertaste saying I miss you wouldn't hurt.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 08:26 PM

Don't say "oops" You don't feel bad about it. You're trying to get her attention, give her space.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 09:04 PM
    No message back from her. I guess she is out doing whatever she wants while I'm here!
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 09:11 PM

All right well Don't just sit there being un productive, do something, clean your room, wash your car, rent a movie, chill with the dudes, whatever! Just don't sit around waiting for her to call. You have a cell phone, if you keep it with you, she'll be able to contact you whenever she feels ready.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 09:15 PM
    OK... thanx... im just scared she will call and say its over.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 09:18 PM
    ok...thanx...im just scared she will call and say its over.
    No point worrying about something that's speculation and you don't have any control over anyway. Cross that bridge if you come to it.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 16, 2009, 09:19 PM
    no message back from her. I guess she is out doing whatever she wants while I'm here!
    She could be in doing whatever she wants which appears to be ignoring you.

Give her space to think or forget about the relationship.

You are showing that you are insensitive to her needs, wants and desires. If you ignore her wishes, why should she pay any attention to yours?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 16, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Give her space to think.

If you don't then you might as well forget about the relationship because you will have pushed her away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my girlfriend to trust me again after so many lies. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello friends, I have a problem and I have been seeking help from everywhere, and everyone, things in my relationship hasn't been looking to good for me. I lied to my girlfriend about things that are insignificant, things that if I tell the truth it won't be a problem, but I still lie about it. ...

Broke my girlfriend and kids heart and trust [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend and her kids have been living together for eight months all four of us have been through a lot in our past it was hard for me to get close to them and with worrying about work and bills making sure I took care of them right I kept being such a jerk to them I broke there hearts...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search