Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Effects of Starch Damage on Baking
    How does the degree of starch damage relate to the function of the flour in baking?

Check out some similar questions!

Ratio of baking soda/baking powder to plainf flour [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Australian cookie recipe that calls for self raising flour and I do not have any.. what ratio of baking powder should I add to the regular flour to make it "self raising' Many thanks

Baking powder and baking soda [ 2 Answers ]

In baking what are the differences between baking powder and baking soda? The reason is that one time I used the wrong one in a cake recipe and it did not come out right.

Starch digestion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi it would be very much appreciated if anyone could help me with my Biology homework. I have tried answering this,:confused: but I need some help to make he answer much clearer. How does salivary amylase act in the mouth to hydrolyse starch? And, how is starch digestion completed in the small...

Why do I crave corn starch? [ 8 Answers ]

So I'm 22 years old and every since I could remember my parents use to eat starch. As I got older I begin to crave it. My freshman year in college was the first time I craved starch, I was sitting in biology class when I had a weird taste in my mouth that I remember eating once or twice when I was...

Starch and fibers [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between starch and fibers. And what is cellulose and hemicellulose. Starch we can find in potatoes and rice. And plant makes the structure of plant cell wall.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.