Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melindaj2 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 08:49 PM

WOW, after he tor the wall he said that he shouldn't have because he thinks is third unmentioned nut that you are talking about. He said he cleaned it but he didn't see anything wrong.
    He says he takes that piece off and everything works- he puts the piece back on and it does not work. He tried this twice.Name:  shower valve more pics.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  54.0 KB

Name:  shower valve more pics 001.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  47.2 KB

Name:  shower valve more pics 003.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  25.4 KB

Name:  shower valve more pics 002.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  55.8 KB
    dardane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 06:51 AM
    Hi!! Can some one tell me the name of brand for this kit?? I have a "repo home" w this valve but a need the brand though find the rest of the pieces... thanks
    tudopatroi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 04:08 PM
    I have one identical, I believe that the model number is PRO5200
    http://www.pureproproducts.com/_build/pdf/plg_faucet-tub/PRO5200.pdf
    Send email to [email protected] for parts, they still have some.
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing Shower Arm [ 2 Answers ]

I have a shower downstairs where a 6" shower arm comes out of a wall that was connected to a 90 degree threaded joint inside the wall. My roommate without my permission took out the 6" arm and installed an 'S' arm. She did a poor job (did not take out the old thread/puddy, didn't put in new pipe...

Installing a shower where a tub used to be? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone :), I am hoping I may be able to get some insight on a HUGE problem I have. My husband and I recently discovered that our wall in our bathtub has mold on it and was starting to cave in. This is the main large wall that is in between the two skinny walls in the bath tub (above the tub)...

Installing a tub/shower in a preexisting shower only [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having trouble installing a tub 60 inches in a 60 inch in length space. Is there a trick to getting it in this space? Thank you mike also it is extra deep tub does this make a difference??

Installing hand-held shower on fiberglass shower [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing onto a fiberglass shower a rain fall shower system that has a separate hand-held shower head. The two options to install are using a suction bracket or using the bracket with a screw. Can I drill into the fiberglass to use an anchor and screw? Thanks very much. Cheryl

Installing new shower pan [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a new shower pan since there weren't any in my house built in 1985. I was reading various literature and it says before I put in my sloped concrete I need to put down a liner of roofing felt. Do I need to do that over concrete subfloor or just a wooden subfloor? Please help.

View more questions Search