Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musapur1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 09:18 AM
    How much do I charge per month to clean 60000 sq feet bulding 5 days a week
    How much do I charge to strip and wax 25000 sq floor 2 tims per year?

And if any one has any good info where to buy machine. For striping and waxing?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 08:00 PM

Some questions first musapur1.

Exactly what type of hard floor? How long since it was last stripped? How many coats of wax are on it presently?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charge per square feet drywall [ 1 Answers ]

How much to charge per square feet of drywall hanging and taping in santa cruz county California

How to charge for interior painting by square feet [ 3 Answers ]

I have been approached about painting the interior of someone's house. What is a fair price for 1100 sq ft with vaulted ceilings of 15 ft? This will include trim work, mantle and columns. I will have to move furniture and do some prep work.

Is a 30 days notice sufficient if my lease has ended and I know pay month to month? [ 4 Answers ]

So I signed a rental agreement for a 6 month lease effective January-June and have fulfilled the terms but my lease expired on June 30, 2008. My landlord asked if I would like to renew the lease and I said sure but she has not drawn up the paperwork to renew the lease for another 6 months. In...

How can I ask my roommate to give 30 days notice on a month to month lease ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am3 months into a month to month agreement with my current roommate. We were in a 6 month lease together that has expired over 3 months ago. I am currently wanting to dissolve the relationship and go into a 12 month lease with our landlord on my own. I know she is not ready to vacate, but can I...

View more questions Search