Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyleandmary01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 08:08 AM
    Money for Felons
    Is there any free money from the government for people who are released back into society? Didn't Obama pass something to help us get a fresh start?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2009, 08:16 AM
    Hello l:

Nahhh... Ain't no free money...

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2009, 10:18 PM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, lyleandmary01!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here. This seemed like the logical forum topic area to place your question.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

I do note, that your question already received a response while it was in Introductions.

Concerning your question - Money for what, please? What did you hear? Generally, there is no money just because someone is a convicted felon. Once a person has done their time and paid their dues to society, they're free to apply for loans, grants and other monies, just like anyone else.

Now, if you might be inquiring about money for education, that could be a different matter. There might be monies available for that in the form of grants from the government. But, certain stipulations and requirements might need to be met.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grant money for felons [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any resources that could provide a grant to a convicted felon (no jail time) to go to school to become a paralegal?

Felons marring felons incarcerated [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are coming up on final sentencing and he is in the county and I'm out we don't know if he will get probated and we would like to get married if he does get locked can we still get married even though I will be a felon to or will we have to wait till he gets out?

Federal money for convicted felons [ 1 Answers ]

Is there money for convicted felons to rehabilitate themselves by attending schooling? If so, where would I be able to acquire this information?

Money for felons [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any grants for felons trying to get there life together

Federal money for felons [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, is there any federal financial aide for felons who are disabled and want too start their own small construction business?:)

View more questions Search