Process of preparation of trial balance
    Help regarding process of preparation of trial balance
    brentyg1 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 08:12 AM

More specific?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2009, 08:21 AM

List your accounts with their debit balance (one column) and their credit balance (another column), then total your debits and total your credits, which should equal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trial Balance & Post Close Trial Balance [ 5 Answers ]

I’m struggling with both trial balance and post close trial balance. From my understanding the post trial balance should include all items that would show on the balance sheet right? It would show total assets and total liabilities right? The assets and expenses would be under debit and...

How to record partners'current acounts in the trial balance and balance sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Two persons started their own business with the amount of dhs 175000 paid by one of them who doesn't work in the company . And the other one work in the company as a general manger .Considering the money as a loan to be paid back to the partner within 18 months, when their first financial...

Trial Balance & Adjusted Trial Balance [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question that doesn't seem to make too much sense. Can anyone explain this to me? Which of the accounts below would appear on an adjusted trial balance but probably would not appear on the trial balance? -Fees Earned -Accounts Receivable -Unearned Fees -Depreciation Expense The...

Trial Balance Preparation and Adjusting Entries [ 1 Answers ]

Dear AskMeHelpDesk Community ! Good day!I'm Tristan from the Philippines. I just want to ask your help regarding my problem in my accounting subject. Actually this accounting problem makes me nuts and crazy because I can't figure out the exact answers. Her goes the problem; Dear...

View more questions Search