Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13ecca Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2009, 06:31 AM
    It's time to do something.
    I have always been over weight. My heaviest weight was 14 st 4 lbs when I was about 15/16. When It was my last year of high school I starved myself for my leavers do. I lost 2 stone and got down to 12st 4lbs. I then started to put the weight back on and was 13st 6lbs for ages. I have been off college for nearly 3 months and have just weighed myself at 14st 1lb.
    I know it's time to do something about my weight now, but I just don't know where to start? I need to lose around 3 stone to be healthy.
    I realise that starving myself was stupid and I do not wish to do that to lose weight.
    I start college tomorrow, I go into my 2nd year. I will leave the house at 8, return at 5:30, go straigh to the horse and then come back about 7.
    I know the basics of what I need to do to lose weight, it's just where am I going to find the time now?
    I work weekends 9-6 and I just don't know where I'll be able to fit in exercise between studying, homework the horse and work.
    So many times I've said to myself this is the time I am really going to lose weight and it never happens. But I really want to do it for myself this time.
    I just need help on where to start.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2009, 07:09 AM

Start first thing in the morning,a few sit ups and stretchs... eat breakfast,I'm not great for the breastfast,but usually have yogurt and fruit or a smoothie,drink a pint of water.

Walk when ever you can,stretch,drink water,eat something about every 3 to 4 hours,if you leave long gaps between eating your body thinks there is a famine on and stores food as fat,if you eat often,your body will burn fat.

Do,30mins of exercise 3 times a week.

That's only an hour and a half.

I was once 17 stone,I'm now 10 stone,and have kept the weight off,start making the small changes.

Plan your meals,bring food with you,I can usually be relied upon to have a tin of tuna of fruit on me.

Go easy on the white bread,eat lots of fish and chicken,load your plate with veg and salad,minus the dressing.

Drink lots of water,and start today!

Just a few stretchs to start.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

How do I set the day, time and date on a Seiko World Time Touch sensor [ 5 Answers ]

Setting the date, time and day on a Seiko World Time Touch Sensor with 3 buttons in the back

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Part time or full time New York resident taxes [ 4 Answers ]

My husband in the was USARMY stationed at West Point, New York up until the end of August of 2008 therefore he was not a New York resident. We moved to Highland Falls, New York September 15,2008. Do we file a part time New York resident form? He was only a New York resident from September 15, 2008...

Live in MA, Student in NY: Full-Time/Part-time/Non-Resident? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I am a 21 year old student attending a college in New York. Last summer (2007) I stayed on campus - as opposed to coming home and living with my parents in Massachusetts - and worked/earned an income through the school. However, the previous winter break, which ended in middle-January 2007, I...

View more questions Search