Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harshgupta21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 05:07 AM
    Notice and resolutions
    I am a student and I have a presentation tom. On notices and resolutions . The teacher wants it to be very practical.
    Please help me accordingly
    I would also like to know where can I find a notice and a resolution of any company as I can handover to my classmates as an example.
    Suggestions please
    Thanking
    Harsh
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2009, 06:00 AM

Notices and resolutions relating to the declaration of an ordinary dividend are very practical.
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Sep 13, 2009, 11:25 PM

There are so many books available in India on the topic. I am sure if you were to visit your College library or a famous book store you will get a book specially on company meetings, and resolutions.

Notices are issued for different types of meetings, such as board meetings, annual general meeting, extra-ordinary general meeting. Specimen of these can be found in your company law text book.

Similar specimen are also available in the books for resolutions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fordyce spots on penis (resolutions?) [ 4 Answers ]

White bumps just underneath the skin from the bottom of the penis shaft to about 3/4 of the way up, the more noticeable ones are lower down or on the underside, and could be sebaceous prominence (hair follicles). Nothing feels weird or any symptoms of any kind, just kind of there. The weird thing...

Lines on my screen at certain resolutions. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Monitor and I'm working with resolution 1152*864 although the recommended resolution is 1024*768, I noticed lately curved lines at the right and left edges of the screen looks like the lines of a magnetic field, these lines appear only at 1152*864 resolution and disappear on higher or...

Fit all screen resolutions [ 3 Answers ]

I am using a backgroud image in a web site, how can I make it to fit any screen size or resolution, I set all to 100% but it still displays different on different pc's, please email me at [email protected] Thanks

How supportive of UN resolutions will Obama be? [ 2 Answers ]

How far do you think Obama will go in supporting UN resolutions? Will he defend the US Constitution as he swore to do, or will he support resolutions that counter our Constitution? It is a vital question that we need to keep our eyes on. We don't want to wake up some morning to discover that we...

View more questions Search