Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fcm outreach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Are there grants for us?
    I'm in charge of feeding clothing and meeting the needs of our community. We reach out to the young the single mothers the addicted and the prisoners, if they have a need we seek to find them answers... but lets face it this takes money... I need to know if there are grants out there for our ministry and if so1.where can I find them?2.what is required?3.can some one teach me how to write a grant? Do you have any other suggestions as to how to get the help I need? Any kind of help would be a huge help to us... even your prayers. This town is in dier need of an out stretched hand to show them love not merely preach about it. Thank you your responses will be greatly appreciated.:D:cool:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 11:10 PM

I'm sorry, I do not have any knowledge about grants but I wanted to post and say thank God for people like you, keep up your good work.

Hopefully someone with some knowledge in this area will come by...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants for ged [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a grant that I can receive to get my g e d.

Grants for G.E.D [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a grant for a G.E.D?

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any grants for pasture or farm land to take care of neglected or rescued horses in Georgia or Florida? Thanks!

View more questions Search