Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edward Preston Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Sep 12, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Next of Kin Info
    Why is the state of Florida not required to give death info to next of kin? (must have a lawyer from Fl Lawyer Referral Service!)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2009, 02:17 PM

What do you mean by "death info"? Cause of death? Date of death? Death Certificate?

Sep 15, 2009, 10:02 AM
    Is this the gimmick to this site,to always answer a question with a question?

Sep 25, 2009, 12:54 PM

All info purged? Except falsified death certificate
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2009, 05:26 PM

Why do you think that the death certificate was falsified? What proof do you have? What other information are you not able to have access to?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Hello E:

I don't know WHY you think it's a gimmick... The LAW is very precise. What you're going to have to DO, depends on WHAT WAS DONE.. If you want a GOOD answer, you need to tell us EXACTLY WHAT was done, in DETAIL. Other wise we're going to spend 4 pages just trying to get the information out of you...

So, if you're too busy to help us, then we're too busy to help you.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2009, 06:18 AM

Ok so you beelive for some reason a death certificate has been falsified,

So now you are claiming that a government official has lied on a official document.

At that point if you want other records besides a death certificate you will have to follow the laws of each state to receive that info. Have you been appointed the exector of the estate by the courts yet.

Oct 4, 2009, 03:40 PM

Gave up on state agencies,maybe get med info and cause of death from hospital?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Preston View Post
    Is this the gimmick to this site,to always answer a question with a question?
    When you don't give us enough information to formulate a proper answer... yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need info [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that wants to come to the us from the philippines how much is the tourest visa and is it hard to get that visa??

A little info. [ 1 Answers ]

Do anyone know a cdl trining school, in Florida that take felons, which is over five years old. Ak- rid

Info Need? [ 4 Answers ]

We are heading out to do repair work on a few houses. We were told to try and bring a "break" with us. Can anyone shed light on what a break is? I don't recall ever using one by that name so I am not sure. Thanks

Need info [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I live in Texas . I am on F1 visa status working for university for 20 hrs. My husband is on H1 b. We need to file taxes . My first question is do we need to file taxes jointly or separately.since I am on F1 visa status I get 100% tax withheld tax back. But how to do if I'm filing jointly with...

View more questions Search