Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaleia1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Summary Journal Entries
    If a business sells a piece of land for a gross profit of $900,000 then what accounts would be debted and credited in a journal entry if there was originally a down of $500,000, then two equal annual payments of $200,000 for the next 2 years?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2009, 07:45 PM

Please see the guidelines for posting homework problems:
    Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal Entries & Adjusting Journal Entries [ 2 Answers ]

Nov. 15- Purchased $1,600 of merchandise on account from Martin Co, terms 1/30; paid $60 of associated freight charges in cash. My answer: Merchandise Inventory $1600 Accounts Payable $1600 Cash $60 Freight Expense $60...

Journal Entries, Adjusting Entries, and Trial and Adjusted Trial Balance [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this? I'm confused on how to post these and how to prepare the Adjusted Trial Balance. Window Washing Company opened on July 1, 2010. During July the following transactions were completed. July 1 Issued 14,456 shares of common stock for $14,456 cash. July...

Qyestions regarding Income Summary and Closing Entries [ 4 Answers ]

Regarding closing entries for the year with the income summary. Do you reverse the entry if the business shows a net loss and if the income summary account is higher on debits than credits what is the result?

Cash sales summary journal entry [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help with this entry ? Cash sales for the week totaled $20,000 with a gross profit rate of 38%. Make a summary journal entry. I know the entry for the sales, but I am having trouble on what to do With the 38 %?

Bond Payments and Journal and Journal Entries [ 0 Answers ]

What is the adjusting entry at Dec 31, 2007 for this problem? Problem: Logan Corporation issued 800000 of 8% bonds on October 1, 200, due on October 1, 2011. The interest is to be paid twice a year on April 1 and October 1. The bonds were sold to yield 10% effective annual interest.

View more questions Search