Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SeoulGarden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Best local marketing ROI for restaurant
    My wife and I opened a small oriental family restaurant 2+ years ago and our sales are pretty much flat. We have a large base of regulars, and virtually everyone who comes in really loves the food. But the fall-off in travel & tourism the last 2 years has hit NW Florida hard.

We have been approached by various marketing vendors promising great results (but not in writing of course), so I'm interested if there's any real-life restaurateurs willing to share their experiences, good or bad, on where's the best place to put your marketing dollars. Signage is pretty restricted here due to local ordinances, so not much can be done there. We don't make enough to gamble on huge marketing ventures, but if we don't start getting some new business soon, the end may be in sight.

Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Hi, SeoulGarden!

Do you have a website? Have you advertised online and are you in the Yellow Pages of the local phone book?

Depending on how you answer those questions, I may be able to help you without it costing you anything.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking To Invest In Small Local Restaurant/Bar [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and this is my very first question. I came here because I really don't know how to go about this --hopefully someone here can help (I hope this is the correct topic to post this under): I am a professional musician that has made my living performing primarily in...

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

How do you find the local maximun and local minium of a graph? [ 1 Answers ]

How do u find the local maximun and local minium of a graph?

One restaurant to two, what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a sole propietership business, no employees, me and my wife only. We are going to rent the kitchen of a nightclub/bar, we are also going into partnership with someone to buy current pizza shop and change over to our pizza food and name. What do I need to do license wise and tax wise. We...

View more questions Search