Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 13, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterlovera View Post
    i wrote to myself to get the thread going okay and please ask other people for advice i am nervous
    That is NOT how to get a thread going. It makes it look very suspicious. You need to give it time for people to answer.

I also fail to see anything wrong with the advice you have already been given. You have gotten some very good suggestions (including your own). So what haven't you tried them? What are you afraid of? What do you think your mom is going to do?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 13, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Guess what. I am female. No mother, but that is a different story. I had to ask my FATHER.

Your lucky.
    hamsterlovera Posts: 20, Reputation: -2

Sep 14, 2009, 04:55 PM

Would you people stop bagging on me about me starting my thread I get it it was stupid okay now please just shut your faces up and give me advice
    (please)

Sep 14, 2009, 04:56 PM
    I would actually feel better asking my dad
    :)

Sep 14, 2009, 04:58 PM
    would you people stop bagging on me about me starting my thread i get it it was stupid okay now please just shut your faces up and give me advice
    (please)
    First, you need to show some more respect. People here are trying to help you. Insulting them is not going to get you very far.

And I ask you, again, What was wrong with the advice you have received so far? You have gotten some very good suggestions, so why haven't you tried them out instead of acting like you haven't gotten any advice?

Sep 14, 2009, 05:18 PM

Who says I didn't use any of it even though I didn't but I just want a lot of advice before I actually make a decision on what to say
    :):(:):(

Sep 14, 2009, 05:21 PM
    who says i didnt use any of it even though i didnt but i just want alot of advice before i actually make a decision on what to say
    :):(:):(
    And, again, you have GOTTEN lots of advice. You act like you haven't gotten any. I also asked why you are afraid to ask your mom. You never answered. Maybe if we understood that we could help further.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 07:34 PM
    i would actually feel better asking my dad
    :)
    My last piece of advice: Ask your father for a bra.

Sep 15, 2009, 01:41 PM

To cat1864 I can't just ask me dad and not tell my mom because she would find out and then wonder why I didn't ask her and to scott gem why do you care how much advice I get its my profile so just give me advice or don't but pleased stop messaging me about other things besides advice okay I would appreciate that thank you
    ::::::::))))))))))))))))):0:)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 02:01 PM

Not to smart on the way things work around here but you will soon learn or be gone.

Anyway, Why don't you ask your dad and your mom at the same time. That way you aren't just sitting there with the awkwardness between two of you and they could both help you out. It isn't a thing that will be to embarrassing for you. What are you going to do when you need tampons?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 15, 2009, 02:02 PM
    to cat1864 i can't just ask me dad and not tell my mom because she would find out and then wonder why i didn't ask her and to scott gem why do you care how much advice i get its my profile so just give me advice or dont but pleased stop messaging me about other things besides advice okay i would appreciate that thank you
    Give me your mom's phone number, and I will call her. This has gone on long enough. It's just a bra, for pete's sake. Whom do you ask for sanitary napkins?

This is not your profile; it is your thread.

Sep 15, 2009, 04:28 PM
    I am not going to give you my number I don't even know you!:(:mad::o
    Has your daughter had to ask you to get a bra?:confused::cool::eek:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 05:04 PM

Oh-em-gee.

This thread is still going.

Just ask your mom:

"Hi mom I need a bra- could we go to the store some time".

THE END

Sarah

Sep 15, 2009, 08:14 PM
    to cat1864 i can't just ask me dad and not tell my mom because she would find out and then wonder why i didn't ask her and to scott gem why do you care how much advice i get its my profile so just give me advice or dont but pleased stop messaging me about other things besides advice okay i would appreciate that thank you
    First, I'm a moderator on this site, so I do care when someone comes here and keeps asking for advice when they have already gotten very good advice.

Second, there are only so many ways one can ask about this and you've gotten several.

Third, I wonder why you keep dodging the question about why you can't ask your mom?

So what it boils down to, is I think you may be a troll who is playing games with us rather then being serious about asking for help. And we don't like trolls.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 15, 2009, 08:24 PM
    i am not going to give you my number i dont even know you!:(:mad::o
    has your daughter had to ask you to get a bra?:confused::cool::eek:
    It's worse than that. I have only sons who always asked me their most personal questions. If I had daughter who asked me about needing a bra, I'd say, "Great excuse for a shopping trip. Let's go!"

That's what parents, especially moms, are for. Why can't you (a female) talk to your mom (a female) about this? You even said she brings it up ("she brings it up all the time").

Sep 16, 2009, 02:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why can't you (a female) talk to your mom (a female) about this? You even said she brings it up ("she brings it up all the time").
    I mentioned this earlier. And am also asking WHY? There is a reek of troll here.

Sep 16, 2009, 04:01 PM

Can you people stop talking like that to me show me some respect please I GET IT OKAY it doesn't matter how much advice I get some people may have some that aren't even on here yet

Sep 16, 2009, 04:22 PM
    show me some respect please I GET IT OKAY
    Respect has to be earned and you haven't earned any. You have disrespected us so why shgould we respect you?

You obviously don't get it. You ask for more advice but when we ask you to explain why you can't ask your mom so maybe we can give more advice, you don't answer.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2009, 04:58 PM

OK. My turn. Look for a situation where your nipples are poking through your clothing and if possible have mom and dad present.

Now you have a situational setting that needs to be addressed.

e.g.
    My nipples are poking through the blouse/shirt/dress, whatever. Do you think it's time for a bra. I feel ("embarrased") like this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2009, 05:36 PM
    Okay... my turn...

Thread closed. This has gone on long enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What to wear? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to wear to birthday party for one of my friends :confused: Do you guys have any ideas.. if so comment below please!:eek:

What to wear. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm going to a taylor swift concert in march at the houston rodeo and don't know what to wear. I need something she would most likely wear. Go to Justice - Looks you luv for less! and pick out an outfit. I fit in their sizes so just send me the link to the outfit and ill tell...

What to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 25 and I am getting married at the courthouse.

What I wear [ 8 Answers ]

My mom does not make much money, so I don't have many new clothes. I know who I am has nothing to do with what I wear BUT I still what to look my very best for the upcoming school year, I need some tips to make my old wardrobe look snazy and cool and above all else ME! Here's mostly what I have...

What and how to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm turning 18 next week and I'd like to wear a dress but my problem is that I have really big hips as that's gentetic in my family and I have a belly too, what dress styles and colurs would go with my figure without drawing too much attention to my stomach and hips? Write back Thank you...

View more questions Search