Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2009, 07:08 AM
    History/Archaeology of Iraq. FREE E-Book: From Babylon to Baghdad.
    This latest publication from the Biblical Archaeology Society comes at a time of great concern for Iraq's cultural heritage on the part of the archaeological community, which is outlined in a recent UNESCO report assessing the damage incurred to ancient sites and museums during the Iraq war. From Babylon to Baghdad: Ancient Iraq and the Modern West examines the relationship between ancient Iraq and the cultures of modern Western societies. This collection of articles details some of the ways in which ancient Near Eastern civilizations have impressed themselves on our Western culture. It examines the evolving relationship that modern scholarship has with this part of the world, and chronicles the present-day fight to preserve Iraq's cultural heritage.

Click here to download your FREE copy of From Babylon to Baghdad: Ancient Iraq and the Modern West

Enjoy! :)

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know how to find a free history of your house? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a 122 year old home and have had a few strange occurrences , my 11 year old has even said he has seen a woman in a dress. I can't find anything on the internet, but if someone could tell me of any sites that offer free information I really would appreciate it.

Free Employment History [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I obtain a free report of my employment/work history?

Biblical Archaeology - Near East & Middle East Archaeology [ 2 Answers ]

If the archaeology of the Near/Middle East is an interest of yours, check out the Biblical Archaeology Society (BAS). We, too, have a forum where you are welcome. BAS has been publishing the latest research in the field of archaeology in the Biblical lands since 1975 in their flagship...

What is a good US history book? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book about US history in one book?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.