Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    painterhawaii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Dark roots bleached out bottom HELP
    My hair is almost white on the bottom from lightening I want to get it to match my 3inch
    lt. red brown roots I did this once a long time ago with clairol to fix and it worked
    They said put just the staight color warm brown on my hair all over leave 20 minutes. Then
    Use 2 oz plain shampoo 2oz developer and 2oz the reddish brown all over my head without rinsing first step leave on 10 minutes. And it worked I have the same problem now
    But want to use Loreal excellence CAN I USE THE SAME METHOD? I don't like clairol products colors are too harsh thanks I hope some one can help I already purchased the hair colors Lt. Auburn natural for fist step and lt.auburn warmer for the next step
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 29, 2006, 09:30 PM
    If your hair is white on the bottom, it is best to do a 2 step coloring process or your hair will end up an unwanted shade, such as green. Use a red hair color first, then apply the reddish brown color. It's okay to use Loreal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on the bottom of my penis [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 15 and yesterday, I discovered a small pea-sized lump on the bottom of the left side of my penis. Its kind of purple-ish, and it doesn't hurt at all, except for a little discomfort when I sqeeze it. I'm kida worried that it might be a sist or something, because then I would have to talk to...

I bleached my hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have dyed my dark brown hair black for 2-3 years now and recently I bleached my hair, making it go brown. I bleached it again and now it is orange! And it won't go blonde, what can I do?

Bouncing along the bottom [ 6 Answers ]

Hello: This isn’t a question, but I hope is brings a response. We’ve had lots of people here lately who don’t understand what happens when they don’t pay their bills. I have some advice for them that I’m sure some of you will disagree with. Let’s see. I’m a black and white kind of guy. I...

Bleached hair and swimming [ 1 Answers ]

I just bleached my hair and I want to go swimming will my hair turn green, what can I do to avoid this from happing.

View more questions Search