Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nilaybharucha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 01:45 AM
    My son not start to speak
    Dear sir;
    My son name is Dhruvil & he is 1 years & 11 month old but still he is not start to speak single ward.
    He is leasining very well & understand each &every thing what we said.

What can we do to start him to speak.

Reply immediately

It crate a tension for us.

Regards
    Nilay bharucha
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 02:37 AM
    This happens with children sometimes,if your child is otherwise healthy,make sure you are talking to him,read to your child.

Children develop at their own pace,if your are worried about his development though,you could check with your doctor.

He is saying mama or dada?
    blessedmom Posts: 104, Reputation: 6

Sep 22, 2009, 12:09 PM

He will start speaking soon. Children start at different ages. 1 year and 11 months is still young. You said he understands you. He will talk soon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kid can't speak clearly [ 11 Answers ]

I am a Saudi woman. I have a daughter that will be turning four on 11/8. She doesn't speak that much. She says words like "stop", "ouch", "bye-bye", "milk", " sleep", and "thank you". She can count to ten and he tries to say his ABC's in English and Arabic. However these words are not that clear....

Speak on his own [ 2 Answers ]

How can I encourage my 3yr old to talk voluntary on his own rather than him only speaking when he mocks someone

Think before you speak [ 4 Answers ]

I got this in another post site. Here are six reasons you should think before you speak - The last one is great! Have you ever spoken and wished that you could Immediately take the words back... Or that you could crawl into a hole? Here are the Testimonials of a few people who did...

3 YR old do not speak [ 3 Answers ]

HELLO, This is my first post here I have a problem my 3 yr old does not speak,we want to train him but he don't give much importance to our words,though his hearing powers are excellent,he sometimes utter2-3 words of his own choice, We are in foreign country and have very few friends here,so...

View more questions Search