Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 07:03 PM
    [QUOTE=J_9;1975873]Vicodin/Lortab is approved in the end stages of pregnancy, just not the first trimester. Yes, it will put the baby into a sleep stage.[/QUOT

Everything I learn from you J, I pass on to my sons friends who are first time parents now,and I even save things to make sure I don't screw it up!
    Thanks so much! ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 07:03 PM
    artlady agrees: What would we do without you? Very bad!
    I do love my job!! Whether getting paid for it (at work) or volunteering (here).
    brittanymommy08 Posts: 183, Reputation: 5

Sep 12, 2009, 07:24 PM

Thanks SO much,
    Well since I have had some coffee he back to normal, but the pains are still strong, but my husband have took care of all five of kids. As longs as I have been laying down I'm okay, tonight a lot better than last, I'm going to call the on call doctor
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I do love my job!!! Whether getting paid for it (at work) or volunteering (here).
    You poor thing! I thought you got a nickel every time the bunny hits his head :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brittanymommy08 View Post
    thanks SO much,
    well since i have had some coffee he back to normal, but the pains are still strong, but my husband have took care of all five of kids. as longs as i have been laying down i'm okay, tonight alot better than last, i'm going to call the on call doctor
    Many Blessings to you.We would love an update when you feel up to it.
    Take care.

Sep 12, 2009, 07:31 PM

Can I ask a question,
    My ten month old here in the last couple of days has wanted more of me, it's all about mama now. Can she tell that I am about to have another child? She never wants to leave my side. Even when she sleeps now, she use to be daddys girl,
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    Many Blessings to you.We would love an update when you feel up to it.
    Take care.
    I'll second that.

She may be sensing that something is changing. It may also be a phase. Today mommy-tomorrow daddy.

It may also be that she senses that Mommy is worried and is trying to get closer and make mommy feel better.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 08:19 PM

Kids are SUPER sensitive.
    She knows you are not feeling good and you are not as active as always.
    She misses you and she feels tension.
    Kids are magnets for tension.
    Lay down with her and read books about babies and have her touch your belly and know that even if she can't express what she knows,she is getting a lot of information.
    Keep talking and tell her baby and show baby pictures and the point to your belly.
    Kids are so bright,she is getting more that she can tell you :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brittanymommy08 View Post
    thanks SO much,
    well since i have had some coffee he back to normal, but the pains are still strong, but my husband have took care of all five of kids. as longs as i have been laying down i'm okay, tonight alot better than last, i'm going to call the on call doctor
    Pains are strong, please tell me why you are not going to the hospital?
    Honey,you could be putting things in danger here!
    Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 08:40 PM
    Babies are sensitive to their mother's well being. They have an innate sense about knowing what is actually going on around them. Most likely your daughter knows you aren't feeling well. It's not a psychic thing, just that she knows mommy doesn't feel well.

I also want to know why you haven't gone to the hospital yet.

Our advice here is simply advice. As a medical professional I can give you the best advice I can, but without seeing you in person there is NO way I can diagnose what is happening and you relying on us for our answers could put you and your baby in great danger.

I implore you, once again, get off the computer and seek medical attention.

Sep 13, 2009, 09:40 PM

Hey everyone!
    They said I wasn't having contractions.
    But he is dropping more, and if the pains don't stop with the pain meds just keep coming in. I need to ask I have starting to spot from time to time what could it be they really never answered my question on this?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 13, 2009, 10:10 PM
    Hi, I am glad that your aren't having contractions. Did they say how Jr is doing?

Unfortunately, I can't answer about spotting. For me that would be a call to the dr.

Do you mind if I ask in general where you live? Out of time zone curiousity.

Sep 13, 2009, 10:23 PM

He doing GOOD!
    He started moving really good when we got there of course and yeah I live in southern Georgia, it's 1:25 am here anyway I got to work tomorrow I got a job helping a woman I just have to sit there with her, and it kid friendly :) so my child can go with me, I will be back on in the morning before I leave
    Night:)
    Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 03:40 AM
    Spotting is quite normal right now. Your cervix is very vascular. A vaginal check or even sex can cause spotting.

I tell my patients that spotting is normal and nothing of any concern. Return to the hospital immediately if there is bright red period-like bleeding.
    Akoko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 04:40 AM
    Also worriwd my baby is always active I have not been buzy today but I haven't felt the baby moved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

5 weeks pregnant and he wants the baby [ 4 Answers ]

What it is I am 5 weeks pregnant with a bloke and he wants to take me to court for full custordy of my child! Which I find very sick as I have 2 children already.. has he any rights because he has apperently spoke to his solicitors and social care and seems very sure he will get the baby... even...

37 weeks, baby not yet dropped [ 1 Answers ]

I am 37 weeks pregnant. My baby has not yet dropped down. In fact her favorite position is just under my right rib cage. Any idea when the big "drop" will happen? Or what can I do to help my baby drop and engage? Just so you know, I suffered from extreme vomiting throughout my pregnancy... even...

I lost my dad 2 weeks before having my baby [ 2 Answers ]

I was told after 3 years of trying for a baby that I had only a 1% chance of ever having children due to medical problems. I was deverstated as I always wanted children, as was my husband. The one person who was there for both of us was my dad. He and my mum had been divorced since I was 6 but I...

28 weeks pregnant, baby not moving lot than used to be? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, Its been a long time since I check on this website and the last question was my mornnig sickness in Sept.. This Sat, I will be 28 weeks and guess what, my morning sickness has stopped since 16th weeks of pregnant.. thank god for that!! When I was morning sickness, I lost 11 lbs. And now I...

View more questions Search