Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammie232 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2009, 05:57 PM
    Nathan's fish sandwich
    Can anyone tell me where to look to find out what kind of fish Nathan's uses... is it
    HOki? I can't seem to find it on my own. Thank you.
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 17, 2009, 09:20 AM

Hi,
    Looks like they use cod. Check out link.

Click here: Calories in Nathan's Famous - Fish Fillet Sandwich

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pizza Hut Sandwich [ 5 Answers ]

I love the pizza hut sandwiches... they just don't make them in my hometown anymore... not for years. However I traveled to Troy, Alabama and Low And Behold... there it was... Now my thing is... how can I get one in my hometown?? Or somewhere close... Mobile ala

Sandwich theorem [ 4 Answers ]

find the Lim when X---- -infinity of the following 7X^- cos 4X all divided by X^+15 ^ this simbols means to the second power

How many calories in a peanut butter and banana sandwich [ 1 Answers ]

I have two parts to this question I'm wondering how many calories is in a whole peanut butter and banana sandwich. And if I eat one everyday, how much weight would I gain?

Pizza Hut Supreme Sandwich [ 5 Answers ]

I used to really enjoy the Pizza Hut Supreme Sandwich, but they no longer offer it on the menu. I would like to recreate it at home, but I don’t know the portions of the ingredients (mozzarella, ham, salami, lettuce, and dressing). Does anyone know how they were made, or might possibly have a...

Favourite sandwich? [ 39 Answers ]

Im hungry and I'm stuck on what to have, What is your favourite sandwich? What sort of bread do you prefer? Do you use spread, butter or mayo? Any favourite sauces you just have to have?? Go on give me some ideas I'm famished :D

View more questions Search