Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 01:51 PM
    Burn treatment?
    I wasn't sure if this would be better here or in skin care. But anyway, I burnt my hand last night. Just a small, tiny burn on the back of my hand. The stuff I was stirring in my pot splattered way more than I expected it to. It was just a little red last night so I didn't worry about it but now today it's puffed up, like a blister. It doesn't hurt but it's sort of ugly to look at. Should I just put neosporin (sp?) on it or is there something better for burns?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 01:57 PM

The minute you burned it, you should run it in cold water for a few minutes. Afterwards, if you have any burn treatments, apply that. If not, aloe works wonders, and if not, neosporin will do just fine as well.

Try to keep it out of the sun for the next few days.
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 04:32 PM

Be careful that it doesn't get infected. If it does better check with Doctor or Nurse Prac/Public Health
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 09:17 PM

Thanks guys. Its already looking much better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Bad Sun Burn [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anything that I can do that will work to make a sunburn heal faster / make it not hurt as much??

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search