Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Javier712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 09:08 AM
    2 year old and one cavity
    Should a two year old have one and should I allow them to remove the cavity as well as fill
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 09:17 AM
    Definitely the tooth should be addressed. Adult teeth come in between the ages of 6-12. If you don't get it fixed your little one could end up in pain and you could be charged with neglect.

You need to figure out how this happened. What is your little one eating or drinking with lots of sugar in it? Are you brushing his/her teeth every night?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Body Cavity [ 8 Answers ]

Why is it a good thing to have a body cavity?

Never had a cavity [ 4 Answers ]

Im 16 and Ive never had a cavity or had anything done to my teeth. I was just wondering if this normal or common.

First cavity! [ 8 Answers ]

I have my first cavity and I have to get it filled in a couple of days. The problem is that I am scared to death of needles and they have to give me one that numbs my mouth. I'm serious when I said scared; I would fight the dentist or do anything to get that needle away from me. To take shots at...

Cavity wall insulation [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use cavity wall insulation on a house with a suspended timber floor which as a crawl space, want happen to the air vents:) will it become damp? Thanks crewe

Wiring in cavity wall [ 9 Answers ]

I'm going to running wire within a twelve inch wide concrete cavity wall. The exterior concrete faces are two inches wide, with each face having two inches of polyiso insulation bonded to it. So eight inches are used up. The middle four inches is where the wiring will go. Plastic outlet boxes are...

View more questions Search