Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Sep 10, 2009, 09:30 PM
    Stuff that finally worked for ME
    Hiya everyone
    I have been away for a bit busy with my school work. I just wanted to update you guys with my skin improvement.

I have finally found something that works for me. I have been using Belo Essentials for the past few months and I am quite happy with the results. I have seen some people who didn't like it for various reasons but to me it is great and somwhat safer than anything out there. It took me about 3-4 weeks before I actually saw noticeable results. They claim that you should see results within a week!! I also use cream called Pohli if you guys heard of it. It is very strong and It lightened my skin super fast when I first used it, then I had to reduce the usage to 1-2 times a week. I bought it from Africa and couldn't find anyone sells it here. Anyway I am mixing it with Dermovate (the one that made is KSA) and I am very happy with the results. If you can put your hands on it, I highly recommend it espcially for dark elbows, knees and hey! It lightened my knuckles hahaha:D

Although, I still need something to lighten my lips :( I am dreaming of wearing nude color lipstick).

Thought I should drop by and give you guys a quick update.

Good Luck everyone :)
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 12:24 AM
    Hi Spotted, did you really have spots from mono? I'm glad that you were able to lighten well, may I ask what was your original shade and how many shades were you able to lighten? I never heard of the Belo Essentials and the Pohli, what are the active ingredients that helps skin to lighten? Please be cautious with Dermovate becauise it's active ingredient is clobetasol propionate which is a potent corticosteroid (steroid), and comes with negative side effects when used for long periods.

Is that you in the avatar, if so then you should easily be able to wear nude and neutral color lipsticks.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 11, 2009, 06:41 AM

The pic in the avatar looks like Kim Kardashian

Sep 11, 2009, 08:24 AM

Hey Golden_Girl, as so sexy said That's kim kardashian in the avatar. I am like her skin complextion that's why I used this one in particular but of course my skin had many issues since I am mixed Arab. And yes Mono caused me ugly spots and I was devastated it took forever to get rid of them if you read my previous posts you will know what I am talking about. My hands were such a mess I was embaressed to shake someone's hand .

I was able to get rid of these using prescribed compund my dermatologist prescribed for me (Back in Egypt). It blened the spots with the rest of my skin but I got a little darker after that. Were very strong stuff

I had problems of discoloration to begin with. My elbows, knees, and knuckles were dark as well as my lips (still dark looks like it has been lined with brown lipliner :( ). I needed something to even my skin out more than whitening it. So after trying various products such as hydroquinone and Bio Claire, nothing has change beside getting worse. Some one here recommended dermovate and it was a life saver.I mixed it with Pohli (girls back in egypt looked stunning and they told me they use it)to lighten these extra dark areas I mentioned above and it worked perfecty fine for me. Then I needed something to maintain healthy flawless looking skin so I saw a friend of my sisiter using Belo Essentials and her skin was breath taking. I started to use it and it didn't irritate me at all since I have extra sensitive skin. It lightened my skin about 3-4shades after few month of usage (kinda slow) but I am loving the texture and hydrated look of my skin all over my body.

Pohli and dermovate are just used 1-2 times a week very lightely for maintaince while the other I am using as my regular skin routine since they are claiming that there is nothing harmful in it.

Pohli I got it from north africa (Egypt), Demovate from African store (Made in Kingdom Saudi Arabia). I tried other from regular beauty store and it wasn't as potent as theone manufactured by GSK in Saudi.

My advice ladies, if you found something that really works for you just stick to it and don't change it for whatever reason. I messed my skin listening to peoples personal experiences.

Good Luck

Sep 11, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted View Post
    Hey Golden_Girl, as so sexy said That's kim kardashian in the avatar. I am like her skin complextion that's why I used this one in particular but of course my skin had many issues since I am mixed Arab. and yes Mono caused me ugly spots and I was devestated it took forever to get rid of them if you read my previous posts you will know what I am talking about. My hands were such a mess I was embaressed to shake someones hand .

I was able to get rid of these using prescribed compund my dermatologist prescribed for me (Back in Egypt). It blened the spots with the rest of my skin but I got a little darker after that. were very strong stuff

I had problems of discoloration to begin with. My elbows, knees, and knuckles were dark as well as my lips (still dark looks like it has been lined with brown lipliner :( ). I needed something to even my skin out more than whitening it. So after trying various products such as hydroquinone and Bio Claire, nothing has change beside getting worse. Some one here recommended dermovate and it was a life saver.I mixed it with Pohli (girls back in egypt looked stunning and they told me they use it)to lighten these extra dark areas I mentioned above and it worked perfecty fine for me. Then I needed something to maintain healthy flawless looking skin so I saw a friend of my sisiter using Belo Essentials and her skin was breath taking. I started to use it and it didn't irritate me at all since I have extra senstive skin. It lightened my skin about 3-4shades after few month of usage (kinda slow) but I am loving the texture and hydrated look of my skin all over my body.

Pohli and dermovate are just used 1-2 times a week very lightely for maintaince while the other I am using as my regular skin routine since they are claiming that there is nothing harmful in it.

Pohli I got it from north africa (Egypt), Demovate from African store (Made in Kingdom Saudi Arabia). I tried other from regular beauty store and it wasn't as potent as theone manufactured by GSK in Saudi.

My advice ladies, if you found something that really works for you just stick to it and don't change it for whatever reason. I messed my skin listening to peoples personal experiences.

Good Luck
    OMG beautiful complexion!

Sep 11, 2009, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    OMG beautiful complexion!
    Thank you :)
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 11, 2009, 10:03 AM

Spots, Freckles And Ephelis Skin Care Product Skin Care Product

Sep 11, 2009, 10:17 AM
    spotted don't you find it difficult to know which product is working, when you are using more than one? Or do you only use them on specific areas.

I know movate is very effective but you have to be careful about thinning skin, stretch marks and other sorts of skin damage if used long term

Sep 11, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    spotted don't you find it difficult to know which product is working, when you are using more than one? or do you only use them on specific areas.

I know movate is very effective but you have to be careful about thinning skin, stretch marks and other sorts of skin damage if used long term
    I know for sure they are both working. The mix of Pohli and Demovate is very effective espcially on these extra dark areas.. I only use it on my elbows and knees and I have like slightly darker spots that I put it on. The rest of my body like my arms, legs and the other parts I only use Belo Essentials which it is awesome.

I checked the link and none of them looks like the cream I am using. Mine is little yellow tube. And it says distributed in KSA.
    neptuno Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Sep 11, 2009, 02:19 PM
    What´s the compound?

Monobenzone,hidroquinone,or what?

Thanks

Sep 11, 2009, 02:30 PM

It did not include mono in it at all. It was mix of sterioids and other strong things that I am not sure of... Anyway it was made for a short term usage. I can check and let you know later.
    neptuno Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Sep 11, 2009, 02:46 PM
    It did not include mono in it at all. It was mix of sterioids and other strong things that I am not sure of... Anyway it was made for a short term usage. I can check and let you know later.

Fine.;)

Thanks.

Sep 11, 2009, 04:49 PM

What products are you using from Belo Essentials?

Sep 11, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Hey Golden_Girl, as so sexy said That's kim kardashian in the avatar. I am like her skin complextion that's why I used this one in particular but of course my skin had many issues since I am mixed Arab. and yes Mono caused me ugly spots and I was devestated it took forever to get rid of them if you read my previous posts you will know what I am talking about. My hands were such a mess I was embaressed to shake someones hand .

I was able to get rid of these using prescribed compund my dermatologist prescribed for me (Back in Egypt). It blened the spots with the rest of my skin but I got a little darker after that. were very strong stuff

I had problems of discoloration to begin with. My elbows, knees, and knuckles were dark as well as my lips (still dark looks like it has been lined with brown lipliner :( ). I needed something to even my skin out more than whitening it. So after trying various products such as hydroquinone and Bio Claire, nothing has change beside getting worse. Some one here recommended dermovate and it was a life saver.I mixed it with Pohli (girls back in egypt looked stunning and they told me they use it)to lighten these extra dark areas I mentioned above and it worked perfecty fine for me. Then I needed something to maintain healthy flawless looking skin so I saw a friend of my sisiter using Belo Essentials and her skin was breath taking. I started to use it and it didn't irritate me at all since I have extra senstive skin. It lightened my skin about 3-4shades after few month of usage (kinda slow) but I am loving the texture and hydrated look of my skin all over my body.

Good Luck
    What other race are you mixed with?
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 07:15 PM
    That's great that you were able to lighten 3-4 shades, were you able to lighten your whole body with the Belo Essentials? I did see some online stores that sell Pohli and I also kept seeing "KSA", including alibaba has vendors. Can you tell me the ingredients in Pohli and the Belo Essentials? Which product was able to lighten the nuckles and elbows?

Sep 13, 2009, 09:45 PM

So Sexy, I am Arabian but the north African Arab mixed with Gulf Arab. I use the facial wash (pore minimizing), body bar, night and day creams and body lotion in daily basis. You should answer the skin questions in their main website and they will suggest which one works for your type.

Golden_Girl,
    Belo essential defenitly lighten my body. The pohli only used for stubborn areas such as elbows knees and inner thighs. I don't apply the Pohli and Dermovate all over my body just over extremely dark areas. Belo Essential products ingredients, they claimed that they use the so-called Dermlight Skin System that is said to both control melanin production and prevent transfer of melanin to the skin's surface. The main ingredients are all-natural plant extracts (alpine, California prune fruit pulp, etc). And the pohli's I threw awy the boxes I will try to find one so I can list the ingredients.
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 09:48 PM
    Thanks Spotted. What is the Dermlight Skin System and how does it work? I will have to read more on alpine, I noticed it is used in several products, but I know little about it. So, you can order the Belo Essential from their site, what is their price range?. sorry for so many questions

Sep 15, 2009, 11:24 AM

KabayanCentral.com Beauty and Personal Care Products: Belo Essentials Skin Products

Sep 15, 2009, 11:26 AM
    http://beloessentials.ph/Belo%20Essentials.swf

Sep 15, 2009, 11:27 AM
    belo essentials products online store

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just a quick update [ 11 Answers ]

OK, most people on this forum know my story and can tell I have moved on from my ex. I would just like to give a quick little update. I haven't talked to my ex since January after she sent a text asking if the ring I gave to my fiancé was meant for (her ex) and I believed that crossed a line. So...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Stuff that has worked for you! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, only write about products that WORKED for you. Starting with me: Name of product: Eldoquin Forte 4% Duration of usage: a couple of months, don't recall now as I've stopped using it Shades achieved: 1

View more questions Search