Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Sep 13, 2009, 09:58 PM

Yup, that must be it.

Sep 13, 2009, 09:58 PM
    I guess we got to go harder on them. Lol.
    It might take longer, I'm sure the result will be the same, after a longer period
    guesswhoiam Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Sep 14, 2009, 08:48 AM

Well I use 20% hydroquinone on my face... and I use 40% on my hands and even 40% don't get my knuckles that much lighter - so good luck

Sep 14, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswhoiam View Post
    Well I use 20% hydroquinone on my face ...and i use 40% on my hands and even 40% dont get my knuckles that much lighter - so good luck
    Woow that is dangerous,

It says, if you don't see any changes, you should immediately stop using it.

It actuilly also dangerous, in the way, that your body might get use to the hydroquinone, and now would be resistant against the hydroquinone.

Sep 14, 2009, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mobster View Post
    woow that is dangerous,

It says, if you dont see any changes, you should immediately stop using it.

It actuilly also dangerous, in the way, that your body might get use to the hydroquinone, and now would be resistant against the hydroquinone.
    If the Hydroquinone is really pure then that is a concern but I don't think it is. I know this because a friend of mine gave me a 5% cream about 3 months ago and it worked on my hands right away but the website that she bought it is no longer up and running so I moved on to the other company. These days the strengths say these high percentage numbers and they aren't... so I'm comfortable with what I am doing.

Sep 14, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswhoiam View Post
    If the Hydroquinone is really pure then that is a concern but I dont think it is. I know this because a friend of mine gave me a 5% cream about 3 months ago and it worked on my hands right away but the website that she bought it is no longer up and running so I moved on to the other company. These days the strengths say these high percentage numbers and they aren't ...so I'm comfortable with what I am doing.
    Oh okay, then be careful, that they don't rip you off,

Because nobody knows if there is even enough Hydroquinone in your cream,

And we can't be sure how much there is.

I myself, tried creams that claim to have 15% hydroquinone, and they were totally false,

Actuilly I got a dermatologist, checked for me, if it had any hydroquinone, included in the

Cream I bought, and it contained 0% hydroquinone, and most people

Are upset, about this.

And you know one of those black beauty stores, in Scandinavia, recently my brother

Claimed that some of them, are fake. And they even have hard time, to sell the illegal

Ones, with more then 2% hydroquinone. Most of them are only 2%.

They are not allowed to sell those who have higher percentage.

Sep 14, 2009, 01:22 PM

Cool I hear you. Thanks for the concern. It definitely has Hydroquinone in it - just can't say how much for sure. My neck chest and arms have gotten quite a few shades lighter... its just my knuckles and toes that remain darker... it looks horrible... but I'll keep trying its been only 2 months that I have been using that one so I am willing to give it a chance.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 10:17 PM
    If your interested in compounding your own Hq cream then you can buy pure hq from photography stores and for cheaper, as they do not market it as a cosmetic, but it is the same Hq.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 29, 2009, 07:18 PM

So is mono.net a scam? I was searching Glutathione INJECTIONS and came upon their site.

It looks expanded, there are hundreds of products. Most of the botanicals names are listed wrong, though, heheh.

www.monobenzone.net - benoquin, monobenzone cream we ship worldwide.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2009, 03:09 PM
    Do you want to take the risk ordering their injections? They'll make you end up in the hospital though.

Nov 3, 2009, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    So is mono.net a scam? I was searching Glutathione INJECTIONS and came upon their site.

It looks expanded, there are hundreds of products. Most of the botanicals names are listed wrong, though, heheh.

www.monobenzone.net - benoquin, monobenzone cream we ship worldwide.
    I would not buy injections over the internet - for real unless it is my own doctor's website.
    frozen_b0y Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 03:37 AM

I was wondering if we could apply it on the entire body? I was using mono right now. 4 weeks already and so far I'm getting lighter. No silly patches. But I'm a bit scared because these testimonials from the internet kept on shouting at me "4 weeks of mono is enough! Change to something else or u'll get patches!!"
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

May 25, 2010, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by frozen_b0y View Post
    I was wondering if we could apply it on the entire body? I was using mono right now. 4 weeks already and so far i'm getting lighter. No silly patches. But i'm a bit scared because these testimonials from the internet kept on shouting at me "4 weeks of mono is enough! Change to something else or u'll get patches!!"

You will get patches guaranteed, if you scared of patches do not touch mono simple.
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

May 25, 2010, 09:07 AM

Sara you're the only person so far that is seeing good results with mono... 99% of people on here that use it.. either get darker patches and stop using it or are disfigured..

May 25, 2010, 09:08 AM

Good on you...

May 25, 2010, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzellz112 View Post
    sara your the only person so far that is seeing good results with mono ... 99% of people on here that use it..either get darker patches and stop using it or are disfigured..
    You need two things for mono to work

1. Do not buy from scammers
    2. mix it the right way, research it and you will know how it works.

Mono works, it gives patches but it will work, I didn't have one single doubt that it will not work, and I have seen how it works.
    W17chc124f7 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2010, 02:56 PM

Sara, is there any tips on mono to get a good result? Like how dyou use it?
    So far (4 weeks) my skin is getting lighter evenly. I think partly it's because:
    -I took 1500mg Vitamin C everyday (500g morning, 500g Afternoon, 500g night) to slow down my melanin production. (Vitamin C DOES prohibit melanin production, it's already proven). And a week before I got my mono, I already started consuming lots of Vitamin C. I was just thinking that it would be better if my melanin production were being slow down before I use mono. The weaker the melanin, the easier for it to be destroyed, right?
    -I stood naked in the bathroom for 30minutes every time I apply mono to let my skin absorb mono without any interference
    - I avoid sunlight at all cost. I just wear long sleeves, I don't use sunblock, because I think too much sunblock irritates the skin.
    - I even out the color by not using mono on the lighter skin
    - I use hydroquinone 4% sometimes when I feel my body needs to slow down on mono.
    And I didn't mix my mono with olive or almond oil, I mix it with plain baby lotion that is non-allergic and only serve for moisturizing purpose.
    For me, the important thing to remember is that mono destroys melanin, while Hq stops it's production. So yeah, be wise at using both two.
    W17chc124f7 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2010, 02:58 PM

And sara, where dyou got your mono? I got it from buypharma and fairnglow. I think it's real stuff because there's no bad effect so far...

May 27, 2010, 02:07 AM

Isn't fair and glow a scam

May 27, 2010, 02:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by W17chc124f7 View Post
    And sara, where dyou got ur mono? I got it from buypharma and fairnglow. I think it's real stuff coz there's no bad effect so far....

Lol What are you waiting for lose a liver to see if it is bad or not?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to dissolve pure hydroquinone powder? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a container of pure hydroquinone powder and wanted to know if anyone knows how to dissolve this substance? Can I simply add it to a cream of my choice, or does it have to be dissolved in pure alcohol? Thanks in advance

Breeding pure cream dachshunds [ 1 Answers ]

I want to eventually breed my pure cream mini long haired dachshund . What would be the best match for choosing the sire to maintain the cream genetic strain in the puppies?

View more questions Search