Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 10, 2009, 06:54 PM
    My girl says she is not a virgin, but I am. We are both 21, tried to have sex after she beged for it but I couldn't fuly penetrate, but I could easily finger her. She thinks my penis is too big, but I know that there is no such thing as a penis that's too big to fit in a vagina right... Wat should I do to satisfy her and myself.

Wanted to have sex with my girfriend but had a problem with the condom, it just wouldn't roll down. Seems like it was too small for my penis. My girl tried to help me but embarasingly I ejaculated in the process. She saw how embarased I was and quickly told me it was no big deal, what else can she sa... Last time we wanted to make love but I had difficulty penetrating and then I ejaculated as I was still trying to penetrate, didn't use protection and it was supposed to be our first time. I have been masturbating since 14 now I'm 21yrs. I want to know if this problem is caused by mastubation or something else and how do I solve it, I so badly want to make passionate love to my lover, she deserves the best of me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2009, 07:04 PM

Are you using any type of lube ?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2009, 09:11 PM

Forelay, foreplay and more foreplay. Lube, comdom goes without saying.

You should be "teasing", not "inserting". Don't try to insert, but rather touch her and with draw multiple times. The more you do this hopefully the wetter she will become.

When she is ready for it, she'll almost beg if things go right. Since you're the virgin so to speak, have her guide it in. Then hopefully you can play "Hide the salami"
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 02:52 PM

Please don't double post your questions:

Here is what you said on your second thread:

Sex with my girlfriend seems imposible.
    Wanted to have sex with my girfriend but had a problem with the condom, it just wouldn't roll down. Seems like it was too small for my penis. My girl tried to help me but embarasingly I ejaculated in the process. She saw how embarased I was and quickly told me it was no big deal, what else can she sa... Last time we wanted to make love but I had difficulty penetrating and then I ejaculated as I was still trying to penetrate, didn't use protection and it was supposed to be our first time. I have been masturbating since 14 now I'm 21yrs. I want to know if this problem is caused by mastubation or something else and how do I solve it, I so badly want to make passionate love to my lover, she deserves the best of me.

Sarah
    Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 03:22 PM

Please merely "answer" your own question to add more info, do not ask the same question more than once
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 06:15 PM

Ok so the only problem I can see is that you can't fit "it" inside her. Why not, you don't know how, where, etc.. Or it won't physically fit. If this is the case then you have to make sure she's turned on, wanting it, prepared "down there" to take it, and yes try using some sort of lube.

Being self-conscious of your member is a waste-of-time. There is almost nothing you can do about it. Whether its too big or too small. Its just the way you are. No need to fret. Satisfy her other ways, using your digits or mouth.

Hope this helps!

Rick
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 06:21 PM

If you are ejaculating too easily,masturbate a few hours before you are going to have sex.
    Relax!
    Know that like anything else in this life,practice makes perfect or at least pretty darn close :)
    -

Sep 13, 2009, 01:55 AM

Is it posible to have a penis that can't fit into a vagina... That scares me now
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2009, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzou View Post
    Is it posible to have a penis that can't fit into a vagina... That scares me now
    I'm sorry honey but you can't be THAT big.

She just needs to be very relaxed and you need to use lubricant (as already mentioned)

A woman's vagina isn't a rigid piece of pipe, they do stretch as the woman becomes more comfortable and with a little foreplay.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2009, 05:57 AM

A baby can pass her vaginal opening. I am sure your penis is not as big as a baby head. Furthurmore... you should always wear a condom. As it takes only one little sperm to make a baby!
    -

Sep 13, 2009, 06:52 PM

A penis as big as a baby's head! Lol. I understand now, il use a condom always but no 1 has responded to my isue on condoms, people I couldn't put one on, it was too small and so oily that my fingers couldn't roll it on, wats the trick guys
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Sep 13, 2009, 07:09 PM

They have extra large condoms at the store.. should do the trick.. it's good that you're trying to practice safe sex.. keep it up (no pun intended) ;)
    -

Nov 4, 2009, 09:11 PM

I did as you told me, foreplay the way it should be done, until she practically begged me to have sex with her. I tried again to penetrate but couldn't, only got a 3rd of my penis in. I tried to go deeper but just couldn't again. Now I don't know what's going on. We decided to just stop as the momentum had faded, later on she saw blood on her pants. Please help me understand what's going on.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzou View Post
    I did as you told me, foreplay the way it should be done, til she practicaly begged me to have sex with her. I tried again to penetrate but couldnt, only got a 3rd of my penis in. I tried to go deeper but just couldnt again. Now i dont know whats goin on. We decided to just stop as the momentum had faded, later on she saw blood on her pants. Please help me understand whats going on.
    Blood in her pants could be because her hymen broke.

How old are you and your girlfriend? If it was asked and answered before then I apologize.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2009, 05:57 AM
    Listen... IF you was doing it right it will go on... Haven't you ever seen the stand up comedy routines where a guy pulls a condom over his head and inflates it? That's not a gag condom... thats the average size condom. THey do stretch an incredible amount.

There isn't a human alive and there never has been a human alive that a condom won't fit.

And most guys seem to think they are way larger than they really are. Like was said. If a baby can pop out of there... it isn't too small for your penis.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 07:08 AM

I suggest she see her gynecologist.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Nov 5, 2009, 10:22 AM

You got your penis in there. You are no longer a virgin. If you can just slide in half way, don't try to squeeze it all in her at once. There's no need. The friction with just half your penis inside her will be enough for both of you for right now. I also suggest she see her GYN, as the whole penis should be able to go into her.
    Then, if that does not help, see your doctor to see if there is soething going on with your penis.
    pfanatic Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Nov 20, 2009, 03:39 PM

Oh people, that's his first girlfriend he's sleeping with. My current boyfriend told me the same thing about his first girlfriend. He couldn't penetrate her fully. He said the same things as the OP. but not that his penis was too big, but her vagina was too small as she was a very short girl. Lol, I'm sorry. And the whole premature ejacuation thing, don't worry about it, you'll get better with practice, I promise you!

So what is it then? I guess if he was a virgin before, he just didn't know how to do it right. It's not a big deal though. How many times did you have sex? Do you worry you lost your virginity too late? Do you worry you're not satisfying her and are afraid of her past experience? Well stop it all if you do. You'll figure it all out in time. Once again, practice makes perfect.
    Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 10:11 PM

On the condom issue, if you are really having trouble, buy a larger size, they do make them.

But it is really a matter of practice, it is "hard" ( a pun included) at first to learn how, you practce at home by yourself if you need to
    alexdawn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 10:51 PM

K um sorry but first of all it is possible for a penis to be too big mainly because she isn't relaxed enough but its not always easy to relax herself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Couldn't believe this. I'm sure you'd know what was happening. [ 34 Answers ]

A girl is suing a tattooist for putting 56 star tattoos on her face claiming she told him she wanted three but he "misunderstood her french and english.." {he is romanian I think} he claims she knew what she wanted and only is suing because her boyfriend and father freaked out... She claims she...

I couldn't penetrate my girlfriend during sex [ 15 Answers ]

I've tried making love to my girlfriend like twice now but still could not penetrate her. She still a virgin though. But her Virginia is too tight. Each time I try she said it's too painful and it's getting fustrating for us. What do we do?

Are oil molecules too large to penetrate skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was always under the impression that its really good to moisturise your body with oil, olive, almond coconut whatever, because oil can be assimilated into the skin. Whereas moisturisers for example do not get assimilated as our skin is waterproof (otherwise we would baloon up every time we...

She said she couldn't get pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I'm not sure if this is a unique situation or not but I could use some legal advise: I live in RI, I had a one night stand with a women I met from a online dating site, we talked for a few mo be 4 we actually met. She told me she had her tubes tied. But about 3 weeks later she called telling...

View more questions Search