Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alexdawn View Post
    k um sorry but first of all it is possible for a penis to be too big mainly because she isnt relaxed enough but its not always easy to relax herself.
    Not unless he is equine ( a horse) instead of human.
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Dec 15, 2009, 04:56 AM

The problem was solved eventually. She just wasn't ready for sex with me. After all your advice,which I took, we did it eventually, I made sure that she got so turned on that she took me in, herself, we had to use the morning after pill afterwards. Got bigger condoms, a piece of cake, easy to put on. The new problem is premature ejaculations. I ejaculate soon after penetration, she orgasms after me though because I stay in for a bit longer. How do I control myself. Masturbating before sex delays my ejaculation too much and she ends up not enjoying anymo since sex becomes too long.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 15, 2009, 04:05 PM

Firstly, just want to clarify something from your earlier posts in case you ever have any penetration issues again.

It is possible for a woman's vagina to be too tight for penetration if she is anxious - Google vaginismus if you want more information. Basically she involuntarily tenses her internal muscles.

Now, onto your current problem.

There is something called the 'squeeze method' that can be used to train yourself out of premature ejacutlation.
    This method involves either the man or his partner squeezing (fairly firmly) the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when ejaculation is imminent, withholding stimulation for about 30 seconds, then continuing stimulation. This can be repeated until ejaculation is desired.

Secondly it is possible to buy desenitisation cream. Ask at your pharmacist or Google it if shy.

Thirdly you can experiment with masturbating some time, but not immediately before, sex to try and find the ideal time between self-pleasuring and sex in terms of its affect on your ejaculation.

Finally, this problem is most common when sex is new, exciting, and anxiety prone. The less you worry about it and the more you enjoy practising the better it will get in time anyway.

Hope this helps. Have fun..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzou View Post
    The problem was solved eventualy. She just wasnt ready for sex with me. After all your advice,which i took, we did it eventualy, i made sure that she got so turned on that she took me in, herself, we had to use the morning after pill afterwards. Got bigger condoms, a piece of cake, easy to put on. The new problem is premature ejaculations. I ejaculate soon after penetration, she orgasms after me tho coz i stay in for a bit longer. How do i control myself. Masturbating before sex delays my ejaculation too much and she ends up not enjoying anymo since sex becomes too long.
    Why did you have to use the morning after pill? Always use protection. If you don't have any, don't have sex.

As for ejaculating too soon, you're new to sex, it happens. As you get more experienced you'll last longer. It's part of the learning process.
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Dec 16, 2009, 12:13 AM

Okay, will see if the squeeze method works. I've neva heard of it but will try it out. Thanks a lot.
    thabisoA Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 19, 2009, 04:22 AM

Everyone's comments are goog. Forplay is very important.
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Dec 19, 2009, 10:59 PM

Some condoms also come with lubricant that contains benzocaine which is an anaesthetic that numbs the penis a bit to make the man last longer. I don't know if this actually works as I am not a man but maybe it is worth a try?
    I know that with time premature ejaculation is likely to get better. It can be a problem at the start of a relationship. Try not to get anxious about it.

Good that you got bigger condoms. Some men can't fit the usual size. Make sure that you always have your size available somewher near. If you are really big, then using smaller condoms makes them more likely to break (if you can get it on that is!)

By the way. A big penis is a good thing!

Vaginas come in different sizes just like penises. A penis should be able to go in every vagina, but for some women if they have a small vagina, a big penis might not fit ALL the way in. It is just a matter of what feels comfortable for both of you.You don't have to go ALL the way in to enjoy sex. Listen to your girlfriend andsee what she likes, what makes her feel comfortable.

If you have a big penis, it is good to start with slow and superficial thrusts first. This will relax the vagina and make it easier for you to thrust deeper.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Couldn't believe this. I'm sure you'd know what was happening. [ 34 Answers ]

A girl is suing a tattooist for putting 56 star tattoos on her face claiming she told him she wanted three but he "misunderstood her french and english.." {he is romanian I think} he claims she knew what she wanted and only is suing because her boyfriend and father freaked out... She claims she...

I couldn't penetrate my girlfriend during sex [ 15 Answers ]

I've tried making love to my girlfriend like twice now but still could not penetrate her. She still a virgin though. But her Virginia is too tight. Each time I try she said it's too painful and it's getting fustrating for us. What do we do?

Are oil molecules too large to penetrate skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was always under the impression that its really good to moisturise your body with oil, olive, almond coconut whatever, because oil can be assimilated into the skin. Whereas moisturisers for example do not get assimilated as our skin is waterproof (otherwise we would baloon up every time we...

She said she couldn't get pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I'm not sure if this is a unique situation or not but I could use some legal advise: I live in RI, I had a one night stand with a women I met from a online dating site, we talked for a few mo be 4 we actually met. She told me she had her tubes tied. But about 3 weeks later she called telling...

View more questions Search