Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rfathers5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2006, 08:38 AM
    Red eared slider turtle
    Our Red Eared Slider turtle is in a tank by the window to get a little sun. We moved from Texas to New Hampshire and she has stopped eating. Does she need a certain temperature?
    tommytherigger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2006, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rfathers5
    Our Red Eared Slider turtle is in a tank by the window to get a little sun. We moved from Texas to New Hampshire and she has stopped eating. Does she need a certain temperature?
    Water should be around 75 degrees. Use a small underwater aquarium heater. Keep water clean. Turtle may need to have a little time to adjust to the move. This is a good site for info: http://www.matts-turtles.org/
    hollysmommy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 02:01 PM
    Tank should be between 78-86. My turtle likes her water about 85.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Turtle with soft shell [ 2 Answers ]

I bought two baby turles two weeks ago, and they both have soft shells. What can I do to help them, they just started to eat this week.

Help me, my turtle is being weird [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a turtle, and its breathing really hard, with its mouth open when its on the land part of the tank... Is it panting because its hot??

RES turtle [ 1 Answers ]

Is soft shell disease contagious to other turtles?

Help me with a turtle please. [ 7 Answers ]

Im getting one of those little green water turtles that people sell in malls... Ive looked on a lot of websites how to take care of them and they are all different... What do I need to buy/do to make sure its taken care of. I need to know everything, it's a baby green turtle from the water

Drop-eared elbow [ 2 Answers ]

How far behind the finished wall should I install the drop-eared elbow for the shower head? See the picture Any problems if is 1.5" behind ? Thanks

View more questions Search