Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pat61 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, pat61!

Do you play the piano or guitar?

Thanks!
    I play Piano, Guitar, Drums, Saxophone, and some more... Why?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Hi again, pat61!

I asked that, because I rarely find people on this site who might be involved in music the way that I am. So, it's good to know who those people are, in case we might want to collaborate in doing something on the site.

Thanks!
    Rocker Jack V Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2009, 10:57 PM

Sniperblade,
    It is great that you have BOTH a guitar and a desire to play. There are so many people around the world who have one and not the other.
    When I picked up the guitar 4 years ago I started with single notes. Eventually I learned powerchords, and took everything from there. I used my ears and did not rely on TAB or sheet music; but I realize that I am in the minority.
    Free guitar lessons - justinguitar.com - Learn how to play Guitar free here!
    That's a VERY good site for beginners. I sort of wish I had it when I first started!
    Good luck Sniper!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Guitar [ 1 Answers ]

How do I fix the input jack on my electric guitar, I guess it was loose, and fell inside my guitar. I have an epiphone dot archtop, so I was able to get it out through the opening on the side of my guitar, but the jack is connected to a wire, and I don't know how to get it back to the hole and...

Need to know how to fix my guitar? [ 7 Answers ]

So, my guitar is a walden, acoustic. The peg on the bridge for the low e string will not go entirely in the hole. So after I've put the strings all on my guitar, that one peg sits higher than the rest, and I wonder if it's going to just give. I don't want any one to get hurt, also I don't want...

Which guitar amp is better? [ 4 Answers ]

Which guitar amp is better, a Line 6 Spider III 75 or a Crate XT120R 120W?

Which guitar do I get? [ 5 Answers ]

I have $250. Should I get the douglas wrl 595 emg ice blue Douglas WRL 595 EMG Ice Blue at HomeOld Or the esp ex 260 ESP EX-260 Thanks, ...

View more questions Search