Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doin jr 91 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Chinese new year. 1991
    Hello there was just thinking you know chinese new year how they have the year of the goat year of the snake and what not, what animal is it in 1991?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2009, 05:46 PM

Year of the ram

Baaa.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you see Chinese people? [ 31 Answers ]

:) I am a Chinese export manager, for business, I meet too many foreign peoples. I feel there many difficults in communicating with foreigners, not because of language, sometimes, they see me with “color eyes”。So, I want to know your opinions. Please tell me your country and your opinion,...

Somebody knows Chinese translate this for me! Thanks [ 4 Answers ]

Ni tiao zhe dan Wo qian zhe ma Ying lai ri chu Song zou wan xia Ta ping kan ke Cheng da dao Dou ba jian xian You chu fa You chu fa La la la ~~~~~

Tax for first year H-1b visa holder: chinese citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Expert: I came to US in 2005 with F-1 visa. I got my OPT in October 2006 and got my H-1b visa February 2007. Now which form should I file? IRS mailed me a 1040 NR form but when I was using a free software online, it generatee a 1040 form for me. I emailed that company about my situation,...

Chinese Philosophy. [ 3 Answers ]

These two quotes are from Daoism. " I take no action and the people are reformed. I enjoy my peace and people become honest. I do nothing and people become rich. I have no desires and people return to the good and simple life." -Lao Tzu "Keep your mouth closed. Gaurd your sense.

Chinese meals [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to try out some chinese meals (I got a set of chopstick, so I want to put them to use). What would you recommend for a beginner? I hear they got all kinds of funny combinations like meat with honey and whatnot, so just name me something that will not be THAT strange in the beginning. If I...

View more questions Search