And they say you don't learn anything from computer games :D
    The Escapist : News : Prisoner Uses Metal Gear's Cardboard Box to Escape
    gunerrxd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 03:22 PM

What ?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2009, 08:02 PM

Well, fortunately most of what I've learned isn't how to escape from prison. (I did, however, solve a problem with an unknown Unix-based email once by putting my puzzle skills to use. ;))

But this isn't new. The other night I saw a rerun of Hogan's Heroes in which they got LeBeau out by putting him in a box loaded on a truck... :p

If I'd been waiting for five years for a trial, I'd be trying to escape too!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 07:51 AM

Hogans heroes isn't real life and they can get away with it on TV, but this guy did it for real :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Computer games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I didn't know what heading to put this question under so sorry. Anyway I just wanted to ask I have loads of computer games that I would like to play like zoo tycoon and sims 2 and things. The problem is when I install them the computer goes really slooooooooooow!! PLEASE HELP I Want to PLAY...

What bitter lesson does Ravi learn at the end of the story "games at twilight"? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know this so if anyone knows can u please help me!!

Some good Computer Games [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone,:) . Tell me any good computer games that can be supported by my PC My Pc is an old one (1999):( and has the following features: 700 Mhz processor; 192 MB RAM; 4MB Video Card I don't want to buy a new PC now so . Tell me the games that can run on my PC. I have played many games...

Best way to learn how to play computer games [ 23 Answers ]

I would appreciate your suggestions as to the best way to learn how to play computer games

View more questions Search