Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2009, 12:34 PM
    "Fixing" pictures
    Is there a way to take a picture that's blurry due to distance and fix it so that you can read what is printed on the object in the distance? I tried a few things but it always ends up looking pretty crummy.

Is there a program I can download to do this with? It always looks easy on TV ;)
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2009, 12:47 PM

I'm afraid that what they show on TV is completely fictional.
    Basically, you can't get more resolution than is already there (unlike what the movies and TV shows indicate).

My favorite FREE photo viewer/editor is Irfanview. It allows a lot of simple manipulation of a photo, but if your original is crummy, the result will be too.

Wish I could give you another answer,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

I was told by a "spiritual leader" or "medium" to put white flowers in my bedroom. [ 8 Answers ]

I have no idea what they are intended to do or what area in my life they are going to improve or affect. Does anyone know what white flowers, specifically in the bedroom are for?? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search