Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dknecht Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 12:33 PM
    Marketing letter
    I need to write a letter to interest Recruitment Officers to place a career ad on our website.
    Do not know what to write. We are a non for profit association for people in the medical field.

Debra:)
    Mortalsfool Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dknecht View Post
    I need to write a letter to interest Recruitment Officers to place a career ad on our website.
    Do not know what to write. We are a non for profit association for people in the medical field.

Debra:)
    You might consider highlighting the similarities of people in the medical fields; regarding: how both fields suit those that are drawn to service for others. Some medical people might respond to an ad that promotes a furtherance for their careers in medical services by joining. Paid training and such.

Hope it helps.
    Jack
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2009, 12:43 AM
    Hi, dknecht!

You might also want to consider posting a draft of your letter here, without putting any contact information in it. I'm sure there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and make suggestions to you as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for hotel marketing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. Haven't got time to browse in detail. Need to have some samples of introduction letter for hotel marketing. Could you help? Thanks a lot :)

Web site marketing letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, It's my pleasure to discover this medium of enlightenment and knowledge sharing. I am starting a web site regarding tourism promotion especillay medical tourism, in this connection I would like to make a simple survey letter for promoting the same site, so I need a standard letter...

Writing a marketing letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am independent research consultant and I need to write a marketing letter. How do I write a letter that will stand out ?

Introduction letter for international marketing [ 1 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it.

View more questions Search