Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunter_mhs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 11:27 AM
    I just don't get it.
    Okay this may seem stupid. But I don't get if she likes me or not. She always calls me a lier when I say I'm over her, she even jumped in my face when she found out I spent a night with another girl . The problem is that we broke up about four motnths ago. And a month into it she was with another guy. But now she wants me to do romantic things for her and say romantic things to her. She keeps saying how she feels like a b**** about breaking it off. Its at the point where she's crying to me about it. We went out a week ago and it was great. She keeps telling mutual friends that we are "talking about going back out". But the funny thing is when ever I ask her about it she says we cant. I'm just compleately mind f**ked about this. I mean I want to date her again. What do I do. Any help or insight would be greatly accepted. Thank you in advance.
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

Sep 10, 2009, 11:39 AM

Do you/Can you? The point here is about this girl, not about u. She sounded like a employer to u, ask you to work your a* off so that you can get a nice income and in the end you got NOTHING.

Why would you date someone when she f*ed u up with dramas. She's immature and thick-faced IMO. She stalks you like baby, play you like a doll!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2009, 11:42 AM

Takes two to play a game... stop playing the game and IT'S OVER!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2009, 11:44 AM

The point IS about you-you can stop the gameplaying.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 10, 2009, 06:39 PM

Harshness warning

Why would a healthy guy, put up with an emotional bully like her??

Why would a healthy guy let a female bully him, AND lead him around like a pet??

Is this your idea of fun?? Whens your birthday so we can all chip in, and buy a collar.

My advice is to stand up for yourself, and not be bullied, or treated like a puppy, who accepts whatever master says, and is training you some new tricks.

Sorry guy ain't that much love in the world for that. Not for me any way.
    DerelictHerds Posts: 99, Reputation: 26

Sep 10, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter_mhs View Post
    i mean i wanna date her again.
    You don't.
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Sep 10, 2009, 07:59 PM

Stay away! Leave her alone, apply No Contact from now on. If she really loves you she will come back.
    dincher Posts: 163, Reputation: 12

Sep 10, 2009, 08:07 PM

People like her want attention. Once the attention is gone, she's desperate for it to come back. When you give it to her, she becomes the emotional bully. My advice? Run for the hills.
    hunter_mhs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paxe View Post
    If she really loves you she will come back.
    Ive applied no contact for the first three months. And things were great. Then one day I get a text. We started talking again. And I placed her in the friend zone. It was hard to do but I had to. We ended up talking about our relationship. And I get it guys don't treat her like a person. I mean they all treat her like s*** . She just acts so weird. Like I can tell she wants to come back. But I know for a fact that she talked so much about how it would never happen again but here she is . Wanting to come back but afraid to ask.

Thanks again for your input.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 07:05 AM

Too much drama. Stay away.

Don't contact her anymore, it will just confuse the both of you and worse, you will reset all the progress you have made.

Here are the no contact rules: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...qs-332732.html

Don't break the rules!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 07:34 AM

She keeps telling mutual friends that we are "talking about going back out". But the funny thing is when ever I ask her about it she says we cant. I'm just completely mind f**ked about this. I mean I want to date her again
    She is stringing you along, and your letting her.
    She just acts so weird. Like I can tell she wants to come back. But I know for a fact that she talked so much about how it would never happen again but here she is . Wanting to come back but afraid to ask.
    She is not afraid to ask to comeback, and she likes it the way it is.

Breaking NC, and discussing your so called relationship is a big mistake, and needs to stop. You don't have a relationship, just her doing what she wants, and manipulating you.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 08:05 AM

Hmmm let me recap. She shows jealousy when you are with another girl but she's not with you. She tells her friends she thinks of getting back with you and she tells you she cant. Lots of things contradicts here. I don't think its healthy and you should get away from this FAST.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Sep 11, 2009, 08:10 AM

Nonsense.

With agirl like this you'd do well to heed the advice of all the above. Also, sometimes after a break-up people just want to know their missed, that you still want them, even if they have no intention of going back with you. The fact they know they can have you four months after the fact is a victory in itself, no need to actually do it physically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

If you don't like long.then don't read or awnser. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is Jhaunt'e... and I need help... well here goes lol... im a 16 yr old junior and this 14 yr old freshmen named Raven started talking early 2008... well it got a little farther along and we were on the bus on the way 2 school and I gave her a note that said I like you (I was shy back...

I don't know if my girl just don't want me or if its time that we need. [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been dating this girl for 11 months now and I like her a lot and stuff. But every since we started dating she had have a flirting problem with other guys, especially over the phone. But she doesn't go out with them or anything like that, she says that she doesn't know when she flirts that it...

View more questions Search