Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muscuttj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 10:11 AM
    BJC 620 flashing error
    My BJC 620 (cannon) has worked for a decade at least without any problems. Today the error light and the HQ light are flashing and nothing else is happening! What can I do? My trusty old archimedes is full if work I can still use!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2009, 10:42 AM

See if you can get some email support from here
    Support - BJC-620 - Canon USA Consumer Products

Here is link for user manual in case you don't have any longer
    http://www.precision.com/manuals/Can...620_Manual.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error [ 15 Answers ]

I have seen about a dozen posts on different Web sites regarding this error. The most common fixes are related to an individual work station. We are experiencing this problem with our Web site and everyone accessing it is unable to print pages that are within frames. I tried the fixes on my...

Oracle Error 12560:tns Protocol Adapter Error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Whenever I try to log in using SCOTT/TIGER userid, I get the error "ORA ERROR 12560:TNS PROTOCOL ADAPTER ERROR". I tried starting the listener from administration-> services, but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest a solution?

Heat won't come on in auto mode error from diagnostic panel flashing 3 times [ 2 Answers ]

In January 2006 I had a new furnace installed ( a coleman gas furnace Model # BGAA070BDTBJ) and this ran fine throughout the rest of that winter. Early in the summer our thermostat went out and I installed a new Hunter thermostat # 42999 and I hooked it up as shown in the directions and it worked...

View more questions Search